Hello, Dagse from JHB, South Africa

deJager

Reaction score
Hunted
South Africa
Hi All, my name is Louis (surname deJager) - Ive been hunting my entire life but never concidered becoming a profesional until reasontly. I enjoy...no I love... everything about hunting, the nature, the tracking, the stalking and pulling the trigger, but more so I enjoy the company of fellow hunters, listening to their stories and the lifestyle.

As I mentioned previously I reasontly made the decision to hunt profesionally. My next step is to find a suitable PH-course, and to chat to you guy's and girls in order to gather as much information and advice possible to follow my dream.

Kind regards
LdeJager

Welcome to AH deJager! I am sure that you have some good contacts for your PH course but check out our reference page on Professional Hunting Schools. Good luck with the pursuit of your dream.

Yes Ive built up a few contact searching the web and so - Im hope to join David Sutherland's course but availability is only mid year - Id like the do the course as soon as possible, so to get started with an apprenticeship during the up and coming season.

I guess - good things come in time.

thanks Jerome

Contact Kobus Schoeman his the best
Johan

Thanks Johann - Ive sent him an email and awaiting his reply

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScottyB2157

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!