Amado

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Member of
NRA Life, SCI, HSC
Hunted
USA, South Africa
New member here and truly appreciative of all the great advice and information offered by all the members of AH (which happens to be my initials so it's a natural).

Hunting in Africa has always been a dream of mine so I'm making it happen this year. I am taking my daughter with me and it will probably be my last time to bond with her before she goes off and leaves us for college so excitement on all levels.

Thanks again for all the great information, allowing me to join this community and Happy New Year.

Welcome Amado! If you can swing it, we'd love to have you at our annual AH dinner on Saturday night at DSC convention.

Welcome Amado! If you can swing it, we'd love to have you at our annual AH dinner on Saturday night at DSC convention.
You must be reading my mind. I will be confirming tomorrow if I can make it.

Thanks for the invite!

Hello and welcome Amado! It always brings a smile to my face when I hear of a daddy/daughter trip to Africa (y) I am happy for you. Where will you be hunting and with whom? Ya know, we love the details :D Going to expect a hunt report when you get back, too!
Happy New Year!

Hello and welcome!

Howdy from another Texan! You came to the right place..... AH has been an invaluable resource for me. As it will be you & your family I'm sure.

Take care & welcome!

Welcome to the site sir.

Hello and welcome Amado! It always brings a smile to my face when I hear of a daddy/daughter trip to Africa (y) I am happy for you. Where will you be hunting and with whom? Ya know, we love the details :D Going to expect a hunt report when you get back, too!
Happy New Year!
Thanks for the warm welcome. I booked a plains game hunt in Northwest with Africa Maximum. The hunt report will be filled with pictures because that's what my daughter is shooting.

Welcome, you will have a great time being able to share your hunt with your daughter, good times!

You must be reading my mind. I will be confirming tomorrow if I can make it.

Thanks for the invite!

Hope you can make it!

Welcome aboard!

Tim

Haha...just saw you are in Friendswood.

I hope to be in your "neighborhood" Saturday for some shooting at PSC. If you listen carefully, you might hear me testing loads for my 300 H&H. ;)

Tim

Welcome Amado! Looking forward to the pictures.. Be sure she keeps some notes as well.

Welcome aboard ... safari with your daughter will a life memory ... I was fortunate to do my first African safari with my daughter last year. I would suggest a non-hunting excursion as well. We rented a car a drove the garden route from Port Elizabeth to Cape Town for a week that was almost as special as the hunting.

Howdy!

Hope to meet you at DSC!

And watch out for Tim and his hot loads at the range.... ;)

Haha...just saw you are in Friendswood.

I hope to be in your "neighborhood" Saturday for some shooting at PSC. If you listen carefully, you might hear me testing loads for my 300 H&H. ;)

Tim
That's my club! I'll look for you on Saturday.

Welcome Gelukkige Nuwe Jaar, good luck and I hope ya'll have a great safari!

Welcome to AH Amado! Looking forward to having you here...

Welcome to AH!

Thanks for the warm welcome. I booked a plains game hunt in Northwest with Africa Maximum. The hunt report will be filled with pictures because that's what my daughter is shooting.
Welcome Amado,

Jacques runs a good Outfit in our area of NW and I'm sure you wont be disappointed.

There are many other outings in the area so you and your daughter should have lots to do if she wanted to take a day off.

Enjoy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JannEarle

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois