Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI, NRA, IHEA
Hunted
US, Germany, RSA
The doctor said, "Joe, the good news is I can cure your headaches. The bad news is that it will require castration. You have a very rare condition, which causes your testicles to press on your spine and the pressure creates one hell of a headache. The only way to relieve the pressure is to remove the testicles."

Joe was shocked and depressed. He wondered if he had anything to live for.He had no choice but to go under the knife. When he left the hospital, he was without a headache for the first time in 20 years, but he felt like he was missing an important part of himself.

As he walked down the street, he realized that he felt like a different person. He could make a new beginning and live a new life.

He saw a mens clothing store and thought, "Thats what I need A new suit? He entered the shop and told the salesman, "I would like a new suit? The elderly tailor eyed him briefly and said, "Lets see? Size 44 long." Joe laughed, "Thats right, how did you know?" "Been in the business 60 years!" the tailor said. Joe tried on the suit it fit him perfectly.
As Joe admired himself in the mirror, the salesman asked, "How about a new shirt?" Joe thought for a moment and then said, "Sure." The salesman eyed Joe and said "Lets see, 34 sleeves and 16-1/2 neck." Joe was surprised "Thats right, how did you know?" "Been in the business 60 years." the tailor said. Joe tried on the shirt and it fit perfectly.

Joe walked comfortably around the shop and the salesman asked, "How about some new underwear?" Joe thought for a moment and said, "Sure." The salesman said, "Lets see Size 36." Joe laughed, "Ah ha! I got you! I have worn a size 32 since I was 18 years old." The salesman shook his head, "You cant wear a size 32. A size 32 would press your testicles up against the base of your spine and give you one hell of a headache."

:clap::clap::clap:

:doh2::clap::clap:

image01616.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlineDu

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross