having fun with gullible people

matt85

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
USA, South Africa, and Namibia
yesterday i was talking with a friends wife who happens to be against sport hunting. of course my friend had told her i was going to Africa so she had to ask the one question every one feels they need to ask:

her: what do you do with the animal after you shoot it?
me: (with a strait face) i pee on it.
her: what?! thats horrible why would you do that?
me: its an important African ritual that marks your kill so other hunters dont claim it.
her: well i suppose that makes since, but its such a waste to kill something just to pee on it!
me::E Rofl:

about this time her husband couldnt take it any more and started laughing so hard i thought he was going to have a heart attack. we have since told her it was a joke and also that she will never live it down!

-matt

Unknown.png

while this could be seen as a type of fishing... how did this thread end up in the fishing section of the forum?

-matt

Last edited:
Hope you are not going to that ladies house anytime soon to eat.

Reminds me of the joke "The Purina diet":

Yesterday I was buying 2 large bags of dog food at Wal-Mart. I was about to check out when a woman behind me asked if I had a dog. What did she think I had – an elephant?

Since I had little else to do, on impulse, I told her that no I didn’t have a dog, and that I was starting the Purina Diet again, although I probably shouldn’t because I ended up in the hospital last time. On the bright side though, I had lost 50 pounds before I awakened in an intensive care ward with tubes coming out of every hole in my body and IVs in both arms.

I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and that the way that it works is to load your pockets with Purina nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry and that the food is nutritionally complete so I was going to give it a try again. (I have to mention here that everyone in the line was enthralled with my story by now.)

Horrified, she asked if I ended up in intensive care because the dog food had poisoned me. I told her no; I had stopped in the middle of the parking lot to lick my balls and a car hit me.

I thought the guy behind her was going to have a heart attack, he was laughing so hard.

Wal-Mart won’t let me shop there anymore.

:A Worshipl:

I've also heard: A strand of your hair can hold 3 kg without breaking. You cannot sneeze with your eyes open. And a human penis is 3 times as long as the man's thumb.

Well maybe it used to be........ my hair, that is. Ha ha ha

Reminds me of the joke "The Purina diet":

Yesterday I was buying 2 large bags of dog food at Wal-Mart. I was about to check out when a woman behind me asked if I had a dog. What did she think I had – an elephant?

Since I had little else to do, on impulse, I told her that no I didn’t have a dog, and that I was starting the Purina Diet again, although I probably shouldn’t because I ended up in the hospital last time. On the bright side though, I had lost 50 pounds before I awakened in an intensive care ward with tubes coming out of every hole in my body and IVs in both arms.

I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and that the way that it works is to load your pockets with Purina nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry and that the food is nutritionally complete so I was going to give it a try again. (I have to mention here that everyone in the line was enthralled with my story by now.)

Horrified, she asked if I ended up in intensive care because the dog food had poisoned me. I told her no; I had stopped in the middle of the parking lot to lick my balls and a car hit me.

I thought the guy behind her was going to have a heart attack, he was laughing so hard.

Wal-Mart won’t let me shop there anymore.
Thats the funniest thing I've heard in a long time

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuciaWains

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg