Hartzview Hunting Safaris - Marketing Trip 2014

Discussion in 'Hunting Conventions, Shows & Events' started by Hartzview Hunting Safaris, Dec 8, 2013.

1. Hartzview Hunting Safaris

Hartzview Hunting Safaris SPONSOR AH Fanatic

My Photos:
    Member of:
    SCI, PHASA, DSC, NRA
    Hunted:
    South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe
    Another excellent season came to a end with some wonderfull trophies taken by our new friends at Hartzview Hunting Safaris? We are heading over to the USA again for the yearly marketing trip and we are looking forward on meeting new clients interested in experiencing Africa the best way possible with Hartzview Hunting Safaris. We are also looking forward on seeing our friends that has hunted with us in the past and sharing their great stories with fellow hunters again.

We will be attending the following shows through out our 6 week trip:

Dallas Safari Club Convention - 8 January - 12 January - Booth #4337

Birch Run Huntin Time Expo - 17 January - 19 January - Booth #

Huntin Time Expo Grand Rapids - 23 January - 27 January - Booth #54

SCI Vegas - 4 February - 7 February - Booth #2158

Great American Outdoor Show Harrisburg - 1 February - 09 February - Booth #5327

We will also host a couple of cocktail parties and barbecues in the following areas. We would like to invite anybody interested in hunting Africa with Hartzview to join us at these events. As soon as all is finalized I will add them to this thread.

Please contact me at js@hvsafaris.com or on my US Cell number 610-401-4523 that will be active from the 1st of January 2014 for more information.

Thank you very much for all the forum members that has hunted with us this year and we are looking forward on having you guys back in the near future!

Best regards,

Jacques

2. Hartzview Hunting Safaris

Hartzview Hunting Safaris SPONSOR AH Fanatic

My Photos:
    Member of:
    SCI, PHASA, DSC, NRA
    Hunted:
    South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe
    Hey everybody,

Were enjoying the MUCH cooler weather. haha Just wanted to post my US Cell number on the thread should someone would like to get in touch either for visiting us at a show or booking a safari.

Cell number: 484-858-0344

Thank you very much and looking forward on seeing all of our AH friends at the different shows!

Best regards,

Jacques