Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
SCI
Hunted
USA, S. Africa
The turkey hit the smoker at 6am this morning. I was up at 4:30 to make final preps and take it over to our friends house where I've got the smoker and we'll have dinner later today. Meanwhile the wife is making other side dishes and..........planning our black Friday excursion.....:fear::loopy::puppydogeyes:

For now it's time to go load up some .308's and a nap before football. Have a great Thanksgiving!

Thanks Phil!
My best to all today.

Happy Thanksgiving !

Happy Thanksgiving... You my friend are out of your mind, going shopping tomorrow. I did it once, NEVER again.

Happy Thanksgiving to all. This is my favorate holiday. I plan on stuffing myself with turkey and both pumpkin and coconut custard pie until I explode :drooling:

Black Friday shopping? All we have in Page is a Wally World No real shopping thank God!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeeWedel71

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois