Guests House or Bed and Breakfasts Recommendation in Cape Town

j charles

Reaction score
I will be hunting the Eastern Cape next month and would like to spend a couple of days on the back end of my hunt In Cape Town. Does anyone have any experiences or recommendations they could make for a nice place that will accommodate my family (Wife, 2 girls (7&8 y.o., me.) I traveled last year to South Africa and stayed at the African Sky guests house in Johannesburg. The accommodations were great for me and my family . I will be traveling with my firearms therefore, he makes hotel stays a bit more difficult .

Thank you in advance!

Stayed at Afton House in 2013 and 2014 on both ends of my safaris. Their pickup service is great and would definitely stay there again. Their quite a bit cheaper than African Sky as well and firearm friendly.

Oops, misread the post. They are in Joberg, sorry.

Blaauwkrantz safaris has ocean front condos in port Elisabeth. they might rent them out.we hunted with them in 2002.Rudman family, great people.www.blaauwkrantz.com , phone,+27 41 966 1441 e-mail info@blaauwkrantz.com

J Charles:

I have used a Cape Town based travel agent for most of my travels (hunting and photo safaris) and they always come up with great recommendations. With the great exchange rates on the US dollar vs Rand, you can stay in very nice places, at bargain rates. Check them out.

Travel Agent: Go2Africa http://www.go2africa.com/
Bonita Cronje: bonita@go2africa.com

Contact Mellanie at Africaawaits.com... she will sort you quickly, professionally and get exactly what you want in Cape Town

J Charles did you find what you are looking for? Hope to get yo Cape Town myself someday!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
outlookindia012

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg