Guess that cartridge

375 flanged and 375 Ruger?

The one on the right is indeed 375 Flanged, BZ mate. The other isn't 375 Ruger though...

closest thing I can find in the manual is 376 steyr

imgres.jpg

though I dont own one of these this is the single weirdest cartdrige I have ever seen, so use google all you want its a bonus point. (i did pull the image from google images so if you search by image it will take away all the fun)

I HAD to cheat. How did you ever come across that one?

got pretty deep in google lol

I couldn't remember the calibre but could remember it was a Schubarth, so I googled Schubarth cartridge (honest that's all) and I can now say it is a .58 Schubarth.

yep that didnt take long haha it was so strange i couldnt pass it up though.

The word "obscure" doesn't even begin to describe that one.

Yeah it is one hell of a weird fish! Always interesting to see how far we have come

Another off google. Very weird one. very interesting also.

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Military A/P. But which one?

Any possibility it is an 8mm Anti-tank round?

Ah. You may be on to something there. I'm pretty sure it's not much bigger than that.

I believe it is German. IIRC they played with some "Hyper-velocity" stuff before they developed the 13mm AT rifle.

You'd be right Drhall. It's the 7.92x94 Patronen; 225gr at 4000fps. I would imagine penetration on game would be adequate ;)

The 7.92x107 is interesting also.

Try this one, .470NE on left and 16oz Shiner on the right. Lol it was developed as a sporting cartridge.
image.jpeg

I quit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markekcertifications

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you