AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
RSA (Limpopo), USA , CAN
I tend to collect the oddball things, cartridges included. So anytime I see a rare one pop up, I need to grab it...regardless of its design of history. I also think its fun to have a little guessing game now and then. Mods, I hope this is kosher.

Lets see who gets it first. for comparison, a 375 H&H is on the left...but what is on the right?

cart..jpg

That kinda sucks. I was hoping to get schooled a bit. @TTundra I'll offer one up in replacement to keep your challenge going?

The top is a 7x57 (with a smashed partition pushed in)

The bottom is an 8 bore loaded shotgun shell.

What's the one in the middle?

IMG_2832.JPG

I was going to be funny and say hand cannon! But just a little too late to the party

OK, here's one for ya. With the '06 on the left and a .35 Rem on the right, what's the middle round?

IMG_2862.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Not even close my friend.

It aint a metric.

I don't know any cartridges measured in furlongs, fathoms or long yards. :)

Looking forward to better cartridge geeks than me to step forward and seize their prize in the annals of cartridge lore!

Step forward. Be counted!

Its a good old American cartridge.

Looks like an empty out of my old Foremost bolt action 30-30

Nice tries gents, no ceegar.

Here is a hint. The rifle it was chambered in was not chambered in any other round besides this one. That should do it.

35 Whelen?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donnie58Q

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!