greetings from the wet side of washington

matt85

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
USA, South Africa, and Namibia
hello all, my names matt and while ill probably never be able to hunt Africa... a man can dream right? its far more likely that ill be hunting big north American critters such as black bear, elk, moose, buffalo, and grizzly. should I ever come upon a large sum of money, an African hunt would be very high on my list of things to do.

I came to this forum to admire the stories of your hunts and to learn a little more about a rifle/caliber I recently purchased. (CZ 550 American safari in .375 H&H)

a little about me: im 28 years old and currently work for Boeing on the 787 line. im an avid firearm enthusiast and love the outdoors. I have strange ever changing tastes in firearms so my choice in firearms for certain tasks is often unique, but this has given me a wide variety of experience from muskets to machine guns. im also really bad with spelling and grammar so please be gentle. :fear:

nice to meet you
-matt

Welcome to AH.

Hope you enjoy the stories and perhaps you might just get to Africa one day.

You do have the right rifle to do it.

Welcome to AH Matt! you've got the dream and dreams do come true. Enjoy the site and if you have any questions feel free to ask. and don't be shy about posting some Pics of your north american game.

Welcome and enjoy the site matt
Only doc whines about spelling
Trust me ,on that
Hope to read some of your hunts ,soon
Africa adventures are dreams worth having ,mate
Hope it you wake up there one day

Welcome to AH Matt! I think you'll get to Africa sooner than you could have ever imagined...

Welcome Matt!

Welcome to AH, Matt !

If you really want to hunt Africa, someday you will :wink2:

Welcome to AH. Snoop around here for even a short time and you will find that Africa can be hunted for less than Griz and less than many Moose hunts as well. A good elk hunt will cost as much as a starter African hunt. No Guff, check out the great deals on hunts forum and you will see.

Glad to have you as a member. Welcome. :welcome:

Welcome to AH, Matt!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FreemanHar

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you