Greetings from the UK

bowhunter86

Reaction score
Hello all i'm glad i found this site its a wealth of knowledge im looking at coming to Africa for the first time next year to bow hunt plains game. I work in london with a group of South African lads that just dont shut up about the place so I want to see first hand what they keep raving on about. I'm sure its going to be as good as they say all the best.

welcome to AH,
wouldn't be to many bowhunting oppotunitis in England would there.
must have some excellent 3d course to practice on
enjoy the planning

welcome to AH,
wouldn't be to many bowhunting oppotunitis in England would there.
must have some excellent 3d course to practice on
enjoy the planning
There is NO bowhunting in the UK at all not even a Rabbit or Rat can be taken with a bow!! 3D courses are the only thing we can go at which is a huge shame given the boar and deer we have here we do have the british bow hunters society that are doing what they can to promote bowhunting but I'm not optimistic

Well RSA should be a dream come true in comparison to the local opps.

Have fun learning and planning..

Welcome to AH.

Welcome to AH bowhunter86! Glad you found us.

It´s not as good as they say, it´s better !

Welcome to AH.

Welcome to AH bowhunter86!

Nice to see another Brit on the forum mate. Welcome :D Beers:

Welcome to AH.

All the best from Romania!

Welcome from the Colonies

There is NO bowhunting in the UK at all not even a Rabbit or Rat can be taken with a bow!! 3D courses are the only thing we can go at which is a huge shame given the boar and deer we have here we do have the british bow hunters society that are doing what they can to promote bowhunting but I'm not optimistic

try telling the pommy bowhunting society , that your country has archery stapled in its history , how do they think king arthur did it ?....:D:D
add that we still do it in the penial colonies....:whistle::whistle::p:p

@bowhunter86 Welcome to the forum, great to have you with us! South Africa is a great place to come bowhunting.
Enjoy the planning and if there is anything I can help with please feel free to drop me a message.

All the best
Jono

Welcome to AH, start planning a trip to Africa.

@bowhunter86 welcome to the best forum on Hunting in Africa. Enjoy your time here and good luck with the planning.

You have come to the right place.

Welcome to AH. Glad to have you on board :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeraldineI

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!