Greetings from the Northeast

adam12

AH senior member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I just signed up to this site yesterday. I've not been to Africa yet, but that day will come. I started getting into Double Rifles about 4 years ago. My first? An 18 bore percussion Joseph Lang from circa 1835. A real beauty and it shoots, too.

Next was a Pedersoli .72 Kodiak which I am ashamed to say I still have not shot. Going back to the vintage British arms I love so much I acquired an Alex Henry .450BPE 3 1/4", TWO E M Reilly .500 BPE's bought about 6 months apart, and finally a T Woodward .500BPE. All .500's are 3"

I'll make the jump to Nitro in a couple years, if all goes well. In fact I was waiting on a Butch Searcy .450 NE but before he finished it I fell for the Woodward and also a sporterized Mauser .416 Rigby. C'est la vie.

So in the meantime I'll enjoy reading about all of your African exploits and solicit your experienced advice from time to time.

Best Regards - Adam12

Welcome to AH Adam12!

Welcome aboard AH adam12! Looking forward hearing from you.

Welcome to AH, Adam12!

Welcome to AH, Adam !

Welcome to AH Adam12! Enjoy the site if you have any questions fire away and the great members here will try to answer them for you.

Welcome to AH Adam12!

Welcome Adam!

Welcome to AH.

Please share some pictures of these firearms of yours.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuciaWains

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg