Greetings from SICHIFULO ZAMBIA

Hi Mohamed. In addition to the pics, you can reply to a private message and give information there. I sent a request to you. It is now not against the rules for you to send me hunt prices and information. bruce

Hi Mohamed. In addition to the pics, you can reply to a private message and give information there. I sent a request to you. It is now not against the rules for you to send me hunt prices and information. bruce

Bruce is correct.

My e-mail is in my private message that I sent to you a few days ago. Bruce

Welcome! Would love to see some images and maybe a hunt report from one of your clients.

Hi we have a confirmed hunt for leopard in August so will do that. If we do get any before that will post those as well. New pics of the camp I will post next week.

Sounds like an exciting area, look forward to seeing what comes out of it. Good luck with the season.

I hunted Sichifulo many, many years ago. It was a great area with the potential to be even better if the poaching could be brought under control. I am glad to see a proactive company has taken the reins and wish you everything of the best, with 10-15 years of good management is has incredible potential.

Where is your camp situated? Is the airstrip to the east of the Simatanga plain still operational?

Really looking forward to hearing more about Sichifulo

Hi nice to hear those kind words of sichifulo and my company.

Yes we giving it our best shot and yep we already seeing results with lot of cooperation from the Chiefs.

The airstrip is not yet operational but will be later in the year and it is at the same place. My camp is at Mduli in front of that all year round water hole.

Hope to have good hunt in July and August.

Mohomed, you mentioned that you have good herds of buffalo, eland, kudu, and sable. What other plains game is available? Do you have roan? What are the leopard populations like?

Hi we have REEDBUCK/Hartebeast/wildebeest/or ibi/warthog/bushbuck also some resident elephants as some areas the thicket is very thick. Yes Roan is also available. Leopard population is good and we will get a clear indication as we have back to back leopard hints booked in July and August. Lots of tracks also seen.

Lion population is also good.

Hi we have REEDBUCK/Hartebeast/wildebeest/or ibi/warthog/bushbuck also some resident elephants as some areas the thicket is very thick. Yes Roan is also available. Leopard population is good and we will get a clear indication as we have back to back leopard hints booked in July and August. Lots of tracks also seen.

Lion population is also good.
Hi Mohamed, Curious as to how the first hunt went or is going?

Hello, sooooooooo how did the hunts go ? Any leopards get taken when client was there in summer?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AshleyOyi

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg