GREETINGS From North Carolina

Discussion in 'Introductions & Greets' started by fisheye1, Mar 12, 2011.

1. fisheye1

fisheye1 New Member

Joined the site to learn more about African hunting-I am 64 years old and have been bowhunting for close to 50 years and I am going to take my first African trip next year! This site has lots of good info.so here I am. Hope to find the right outfitter here.I lived most of my life in northern Minnesota,where I had a guide service for nearly 25 years. Cam Rexer
  2. ndbwhnter

ndbwhnter AH Enthusiast

My Photos:
    Member of:
    NRA, SCI
    Hunted:
    USA, South Africa
    fisheye1, greetings from an old neighbor. I live in ND. Nice to see another bowhunter on the site. You will find a lot of good information here as well as outfitters. I just got back from my first bowhunting safari last summer so if you have any specific questions, just let me know.

nd
  3. RickB

RickB AH Fanatic

My Photos:
    Member of:
    NRA lifetime, SCI Member, Longhunters LLC
    Hunted:
    South Africa, Germany, USA (OH, NY, VA, PA)
    Hey welcome! I am taking my first safari this May and cant wait! I am new here as well but you have come to the right place! This sight is great! Everyone here is very helpful and there are good anwnsers to all your questions. If you have a question and cant find the answnser just post the question and you will get a response.
  4. enysse

enysse AH Ambassador

My Photos:
    Member of:
    Northeast Wisconsin SCI chapter, Lifetime member of NRA,RMEF
    Hunted:
    Namibia, South Africa (East Cape, Guateng and Limpopo)
    Welcome to AH! Ask any questions, you may need to plan your trip to Africa. There are a lot of good folks on here.
  5. AfricaHunting.com

AfricaHunting.com FOUNDER AH Ambassador

My Photos:
    Welcome to AH fisheye1! Nice to have you with us.
  6. fisheye1

fisheye1 New Member

Thanks for the greeting guys,I had a guide service in the Bemidji,MN area(on Cass Lake)for about 25 yrs.I have guided many clients from both Wi and Nd. over the years. I have hunted whitetails around Grantsberg,wi.I am thinking about hunting in Namibia and have talked a bit with Agagia Safaris,ever hear of them?They seem like good people,I have talked to some others but so far this one has my attention. CAM
  7. enysse

enysse AH Ambassador

My Photos:
    Member of:
    Northeast Wisconsin SCI chapter, Lifetime member of NRA,RMEF
    Hunted:
    Namibia, South Africa (East Cape, Guateng and Limpopo)
    Well, I checked out their webpage and everything, looked nice, wish they had a price list. I liked Namibia a lot, very quiet...even desolate at times. If the references check out...I'd say go for it...looks like they are totally set up for bowhunting.