Greetings from NM

ltsheets

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hello everyone! My name's Logan and I live in eastern NM. Air Force brought me here but I have since separated to spend more time with my family and decided to stay here a while. Last Saturday I won an auction at a RMEF banquet for my first Safari! I plan on spending a lot of time on here researching animals and how to's of my first safari. I look forward to talking with all of you!

This past Saturday I attended my first RMEF banquet in Clovis. My buddy proposed we get a group of 4 and put in 1k each towards bidding on the South African safari they were auctioning off. Sounded like a good deal if we could get it for 4k or less total. This hunt has gone for up to 8k in the past and we ended up winning it at $2500!!! ($625 per person) Needless to say we were in shock that we got it for that price. I just wanted to see who all on here has been before and hear about the experiences you had. I'm going to have a hard time choosing which animals to choose on top of the included springbok and blessbok. Hearing stories about how you guy's hunts went for different animals might help me decide. I look forward to hearing about your trips!

Welcome to AH sir! You have found the perfect place to help with your safari planning.

Welcome to the AH.

Check out the 'Hunting Reports' section.

That should keep you busy!

Welcome to AH.
As noted there are plenty of hunt reports to read and gain an education.
With whom are you scheduled to hunt?

Thanks everyone! I'm scheduled to hunt with Richard Holmes Safari in South Africa.

Welcome aboard! Enjoy!

What and where is NM and RMEF ?

Welcome to AH Logan! Enjoy the site, lots to explore here…

Welcome!

Fond memories of driving through Clovis as a kid on the way from Texas to Durango.

Haha Clovis isn't exactly scenic though

Maybe not, but we always stopped there. Funny the things you remember from being a kid! :) We would get a burger, gas, and go to the bathroom. Then on to Durango!

Haha fair enough. Where do you live in TX? My inlaws live in Big Spring.

I grew up outside of Dallas, but live in Roswell now, Georgia not New Mexico. LOL

Haha nice. I'm from NC so I'm familiar with where that is.

Welcome to AH may you have a fantastic time on a fantastic site.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pace88win

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you