Greetings from Michigan, USA

MichElk

AH member
Reaction score
Member of
SCI
I found the sight after contacting HartzView to setup my 2015 safari with my father. It has been fun reading the threads people have posted on as the feet of snow and incredibly cold winter finally loosens it grip in Michigan. The threads people have posted about their day to day hunts have been incredible. It is making the year+ wait for my first safari both easier and harder at the same time.

Shoot straight

MichElk

Welcome to AH MichElk! The wait will be well worth it! ;) Good to have you with us...

Keep reading, it helps settle the addiction.

Welcome to the dark side.

I found the sight after contacting HartzView to setup my 2015 safari with my father. It has been fun reading the threads people have posted on as the feet of snow and incredibly cold winter finally loosens it grip in Michigan. The threads people have posted about their day to day hunts have been incredible. It is making the year+ wait for my first safari both easier and harder at the same time.

Shoot straight

MichElk

Welcome to AH MichElk! Thank you for choosing HartzView, please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have on your upcoming safari. See my contact information in my signature.

Hi and welcome!

Hi and welcome!

welcome and enjoy the site michelk
good to hear your thawing out over there

Welcome to AH MichElk! Enjoy the site you've picked a great outfitter to do your first hunt in Africa with Congrats.

Welcome to AH, Mich !

Hey Mike fellow Michigander here, leaving on my first hunt to the Eastern Cape of SA with KMG Safaris in 16 days. I booked 17 months ago seems like forever when you book, but time goes by quickly. By the way this web site becomes addicting, I read it everyday trying to absorb as much information as possible. I will be posting my hunt details when I return hope you get a chance to read it. Take care my friend.

Welcome!

You can learn a LOT here. :)

Hey Mike,

Glad you found the site and welcome my friend!

We are looking forward on having you and please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you might have at any time.

Best regards,

Jacques

Hey Mike fellow Michigander here, leaving on my first hunt to the Eastern Cape of SA with KMG Safaris in 16 days. I booked 17 months ago seems like forever when you book, but time goes by quickly. By the way this web site becomes addicting, I read it everyday trying to absorb as much information as possible. I will be posting my hunt details when I return hope you get a chance to read it. Take care my friend.
Have a great time on your hunt. Hope you can sleep these last few days.

Welcome to AH MichElk, the wait will be absolutely worth it and your trip rewarding! Enjoy, and take lots of deep breath's.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Walkerph

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you