Greetings from London

Welcome to AH! Don't be afraid to ask questions, that's why were here.

welcome to AH , KB. this is about as good as advice gets , for making that dream happen , before you kick the bucket , mate.
theres loads of helpful , blokes and ladies here to help you get+ there, quick smart.
once you've seen Africa , you will , wish you had taken her intoheart your sooner .
enjoy the site

Welcome! !!

Make the dream a reality and use this place to help you plan!

You'll find that there are a lot of folks here who thought they'd never be able to go, myself included.

My only warning is this. You won't go just once.... :A Drive:

Welcome to AH KB5! Glad you found us!

Thanks all. Appreciate the warm welcome !

Welcome to the forum @KB5
I have been in the London area for the past few weeks and would of gladly met up over a coffee to chat about hunting in Africa, but unfortunately I will be flying back to South Africa in 3 days.
Anyways, all the best and feel free to send anyone of us a message should you have any questions. Africa is a reality!

Take care
Jono

Welcome to where everything about hunting in Africa is located in one forum! London is a great city to visit, not to mention home to the best and most historically significant sporting guns and rifles in the world....but far to large to live in......IMO!

Welcome sir. I hope you enjoy the site!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome KB5! For a first African Hunting safari, there is no better way than going after FREE RANGE plains game species - more affordable than most would imagine. Namibia is safe, stable and family friendly too.

Welcome to AH !

Welcome to AH!

All the best from Romania

Welcome to AH KB!

Welcome to AH @KB, enjoy this site and start planning on your dream hunt to Africa!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SibylLasse

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,