Greetings from Key Largo

Saul

AH elite
Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
USA, UK, Hungary, Argentina, Mexico
Hello everyone. I'm glad to have joined this site. While I have not yet hunted Africa, I hope to learn all I can before I go. I have been hunting all of my life and dreamt of going to Africa. I work as a corporate financial consultant and enjoy cars, planes, and boats, as well as hunting. -Saul

Enjoy the forum!

Welcome to AH Saul!

Welcome to AH Saul.

When you get back from your hunt please post your hunt report with lots of pictures.

Welcome to AH, Saul!

Hello Saul enjoy the Site,,,I lived in Marathon for a Couple of years around the time Arnold filmed True Lies

Welcome to AH Saul! Enjoy the site and if you have any questions just fire away and the good members will try and answer them for you.

Marathon is beautiful area. Why would you ever leave?

Welcome to AH and good luck on your 1st African hunt. You definitely came to the right place.

Welcome to AH, Saul :bighello:

You will most definitely get great advice from all the members on this forum. Enjoy!

Warm regards,

Marathon is beautiful area. Why would you ever leave?
Simple, it,s so beautiful nobody wants to work, got sick of living in the kitchen at the Holiday inn,and actually quit and took a Number two positon at the Key Colony Inn ,,,Is that Cigar store still in Key Largo ,the one that always had a Couple of Cubans hand rolling Cigars,,used to make the drive just to buy a couple now and then

Welcome to AH, Saul !

Welcome to AH!!

I still can't believe you would ever leave it. I've always thought of it as the closest thing to paradise on earth. All of the great weather, exciting and high-end lifestyle, and laid back atmosphere of California, but without as many liberals and gun right! Not that easy to carry a gun in California, but here I get to carry every day. I have a place in the Ocean Reef Club just to give you perspective of my location in relation to where you were.

I still can't believe you would ever leave it. I've always thought of it as the closest thing to paradise on earth. All of the great weather, exciting and high-end lifestyle, and laid back atmosphere of California, but without as many liberals and gun right! Not that easy to carry a gun in California, but here I get to carry every day. I have a place in the Ocean Reef Club just to give you perspective of my location in relation to where you were.
Very Nice Saul,,I rented a small house on key Colony Beach (MM52),,close to the Hotel,,I wish I could have enjoyed the Keys more but I was working a 6 day week,,i did do some Sport Fishing with my neighbor and would go out on the Local head Boat (marathon Lady) golfed in Key West a few times did the Duvall Crawl,,and met a bunch of very strange and very beautiful people,, perhaps I,ll vacation back there some day,,Good Luck on your search for a PH I,m extremely happy with the one I,ll be hunting with this May

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuciaWains

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg