Greetings from Florida

Tom Ascol

Reaction score
Hello!

I am a native Texan transplanted to Florida for the last 30 years. I took up hunting 5 years ago--mostly deer in Texas. I am going to Zambia in July/August and am trying to figure out a way to extend my stay to work in a hunt. I am not sure what animal(s) to put on my wish list, yet. Just trying to figure out some options at present. I have also recently taken up archery, though I have not harvested anything with a bow, yet.

I look forward to reading and learning.

Welcome aboard! Lots of knowledge and insight on AH. There are a few Zambian outfitters on here as well, best of luck trying to get a few hunting days in!

@spike.t will be able to help you extend your stay and work a hunt in without an issue.

Welcome to AH.

welcome to AH tom , you love Zambia , and definitely talk to spike or patsy,about a hunt on their place
I hunted up there with them last year, it was the best hunt ive ever been on

Welcome and enjoy! There is a vast bank of knowledge here. You will spend many hours reading the posts, but you'll enjoy 99% of them.

Welcome to AH, a couple of good Zambian outfitters on here, @spike.t @PeteG

Welcome to AH Tom. Sit back relax and enjoy :P Elmer Fudd:

Welcome!

A serious word of warning: you hunt in Africa, your whietail hunting in Texas won't ever be the same again.

hi - welcome and if you need any help in planing a hunt in zambia please let me or Spike know - always happy to help

Welcome to AH Tom! Southern Africa is a great for bow hunting!

Welcome to AH, Tom !

Welcome to AH sir!

hi welcome aboard :D Beers: please ask here, email me, or pm me for any info or assistance we can give in helping you in extending your stay in zambia ,which would be a pleasure to help with. cheers mike

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tope

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!