Greetings from Cambridge

Muntjac

Reaction score
Media
Hello One and all

I am as my name suggests a british hunter (a chinese deer but very prevalant here in the uk) I assist with wild deer managment. I am british born. Lived in SA for a couple of years and also In Namibia where i worked as a field guide in the caprivi strip. I have stumbled upon this site through researching what shall be in 2012 my first buffalo hunt.

Rgds

Welcome to the site. You will find a lot of interesting information here. When did you live in Namibia and what guiding did you do?

Welcome Muntjac....would love to hunt a chinese water deer some day! Any recommendation for a good hunt?

Welcome Muntjac hope you enjoy AH as much as I do. You will find a lot of info here on Buffalo hunts and don't be afraid to ask any Question you may have. Bob

Hi Muntjac

Welcome to the forum!

Good luck on planning your Cape Buff hunt.

We have 50+ Cape Buffalo so please don’t hesitate to contact me if I can be of assistance.

Best Regards
Louis van Bergen

Welcome to the site. You will find a lot of interesting information here. When did you live in Namibia and what guiding did you do?

I was in Namibia from 2006-08 guiding through bwabwata/ Mamili. At that point i was doing month long safaris starting in Livingstone around the caprivi and assisting with FGASA training courses. I have Chinese water deer on my permission enysse. Theres a lot of them around where i hunt. Thanks for the welcome and louis please forward me some details regarding you r buffalo hunts,

much appreciated

Hi Muntjac

PM sent thank you very much for the opportunity!;)

Best Regards
Louis van Bergen

Welcome to AH Muntjac! Glad to have you here and looking forward to reading your posts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriBlorm

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg