Greetings from California

Macca

Reaction score
Member of
NRA, RMEF, SCI, DU, QU
Howzit Everyone,

I'm Paul and am from California. I'm an accomplished Rifle hunter and have wanted to hunt Africa since I was a wee lad. I figured this would be a good place to start and gain some knowledge before booking a hunt.

Hi Paul nice to have you on the site,you are going to enjoy Africa,looking forward to sharing thoughts and experiences.

Greetings from Africa Paul.
Glad to have you on board.

Welcome to the forum, Paul.

Welcome to the forum Paul, it's a great site.

Paul, you found a good resource.
Welcome.

Welcome Paul!

Welcome to AH Paul!

Welcome to AH!

Paul
Welcome to AH..

have fun

Welcome to AH Paul. You have come to the right place for Africa info.

Welcome Paul :) . I can assure you AH is addicting ! Enjoy and good luck on your research !

Welcome to AH Paul! Enjoy the site and Planning it's half the fun, if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Welcome to the worlds greatest site when it comes to hunting in Africa. One warning, its addictive!

Cheers for the Warm Welcomes lads, I appreciate it. I look forward to planning my first African Hunt and just from the few days I've been here have already learned so much just by reading the in depth threads on the forum. I'm glad I made it over here.

Howzit Everyone,

I'm Paul and am from California. I'm an accomplished Rifle hunter and have wanted to hunt Africa since I was a wee lad. I figured this would be a good place to start and gain some knowledge before booking a hunt.
Dear Paul
Welcome to this informative Forum. Enjoy sharing your thoughts and ideas with us.
Enjoy the planning process of a possible upcoming safari to Africa - since it forms a huge part of the safari.
Namibian greetings

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlieRiggs

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross