AZDAVE

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
South Africa,Namibia, Alaska,lower 48
Would like to say Hi from southern AZ, I am new to the fourm and look forward to participating.

Just returned from my first safari with Blaauwkrantz Safari's, Eastern Cape of South Africa. Had a wonderful time and outstanding experience. Was able to harvest, diker, bushbuck, blesbuck, Impala, Blue Wildebeest, Kudu, zebra, and warthog.

Starting research for a cape buff hunt in 2015.

Have a good day.

welcome from another AZ hunter, great site full of great people, if you can post photos of you hunt, would enjoy seeing them.

Welcome to AH AZDAVE!

Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy yourself and take advantage of all the great information available here.

I would be more than happy to help you with a buff hunt, drop me an email and I'll get some information out to you

welcome and enjoy the site azdave
sounds like a successful trip mate .
love to see lots of pictures of your trophies and maybe read the tale of this great African adventure

Welcome to AH AZdave!
Arthur is pretty much just down the road from us. Glad to hear that you had a good time.

Take Care,
Marius

Welcome to AH! Have fun planning the Buff hunt!

Welcome to AH, but we need to see some pics :thumb:

A little late, but welcome Dave!

Welcome AZDAVE! When you get a chance, write up a report on your trip with Blaauwkrantz.

Welcome to AH AZDAVE! We would love to hear about your hunt and see all the pics of the animals you took. Keep your eyes on the Hunting Deals tab for Buffalo there has been some good ones posted there.

Welcome to AH AZDAVE! I would love to hear about Blaawkrantz!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnT3006

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg