Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI
Hunted
USA,Canada,South Africa, Namibia
Greetings from Alaska. More specifically Sarah Palin's home town of Wasilla. I took my first African hunting safari this summer to South Africa and Namibia. It's nice to find a place solely focused on Africa. All my friends say we have enough hunting to keep us busy in Alaska for a lifetime. I say you can never have enough! I guess I'm interested in the travel and cultures as well as the hunting. Having a father-in-law who is Alaska's #1 master guide I've done my fair share of Alaskan Hunting. I much prefer a warm lodge to a rocky ledge on a mountain. I must be getting old. I hope you enjoy the pictures from this summers hunt.

Attachments

• Kudu.jpg
    Kudu.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 109
  • nyala.jpg
    nyala.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 135
  • warthog 2.jpg
    warthog 2.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 97
  • warthog.jpg
    warthog.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 106
  • impala.jpg
    impala.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 121
  • bushbuck.jpg
    bushbuck.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 149
Welcome to AH Alaska Hunter! I sure enjoyed your pictures, you took some great trophies. Your Warthog's tusks stick as straight out as I have ever seen, I always enjoy a trophy that is a little bit unique. You'll find lots of fellow hunters here who share your interest in travel and other cultures to go along with their hunting. Say hi to Sarah for me... :D

Welcome to the website! You have done a great job in Africa...those are some awesome trophies....I bow to you...Everyone one of those animals is going to look awesome on the wall.

..Welcome to the website! Those are some great trophies! awesome Warthog!!

Welcome. Africa is like those potato chips. It's hard to be content with just one trip down there.

Bill Quimby

Welcome aboard Alaska Hunter. That is one awesome warthog! Congrats on some fine trophies.

nd

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marquesgriffin

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois