Greetings from a Swede!

Timt

AH veteran
Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Zimbabwe, South Africa
Thought I would introduce myself quickly to all of you as a new member!

I'm a Swede loving everything that has anything to do with guns or hunting, so I guess I will fit right in here (y)

I find that I have a problem, can't hang on to a gun for more than a year at a time before I trade them for a different one or in a new caliber that caught my interest. (stupid Swedish gunlaws only allow 6 guns at any time).
Really hope you have a support group for this problem!

Normally hunt Sweden for wild boar, roebuck, fallow deer, moose, fox or anything else currently in season.

Manage to fly off for some African hunting about once every year.
Currently collecting the tiny ten and whatever else catches my interest.

I have a fetish for hunting pigs of any size and type, can't hit Africa without shooting atleast one warthog regardless of size!

Hope I can contribute something to the site!
IMG_16288834795149.jpeg

Hey Timmy, welcome to AH Mate!Good to see you here with like minded fellows! You have now put me on the spot for more Warthog next year! Sure we will get a few for you to feed that fetish;)

You already have contributed and you are certainly in good company!

Share some more trophy pictures when you get another minute!

Thanks Tokkie!
You know I have to shoot a warthog or preferably ten when we hit Africa next time!

Thanks Brickburn, will upload a heap of them later when I have had time to pick and choose a bit.

Timmy thats what worries me, you are the first client for the year my friend and I dont know what the other clients are going to hunt as far as Warthog goes when you are done,wont be many left:D

Thats no problem Tokkie... You just have to fly some extras in once I am done! Or ship me out to a nearby farm that has a warthog "problem"!

Some more trophy shots after Brickburns request.

IMG_17352399479442.jpeg
IMG_17338386289024.jpeg
IMG_17331217913315.jpeg
IMG_17324829432689.jpeg
IMG_17310214198771.jpeg
IMG_17303758461937.jpeg
IMG_17297051978602.jpeg
IMG_17271343954599.jpeg
IMG_17252581180222.jpeg
IMG_17240001180346.jpeg
IMG_17219324926593.jpeg
IMG_17252581180222.jpeg
IMG_17207097037425.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Tim welcome to AH....

way to jump in, not sure it it was feet or head first...

great to have you on the AH team.

Yup, you're going to fit in here just fine!

Welcome!

My PH put the sticks up in front of a Grysbok and I pulled the trigger... Now I too am obsessed with the tiny ten!

Great pics by the way.

Thanks James and Royal, I'm starting to feel right at home already!

Welcome to AH Tim! Looking forward to hearing some stories and seeing many warthog pictures...I never get tired of looking at them.

Welcome to AH Timmy!

Welcome to AH Tim! Your among many African Addicts.

Welcome to AH Tim! It seems that you have been on AH for a long time already... Nice to have you with us!

Welcome to Africa Hunting Forum @Timt !

Glad you decided to show face and chime in to what's going on here on AH. You have clearly done a lot of hunting and see why you joined! We looking forward to your participation and inputs.

PS: Your trophies and pictures are exquisite! Dig them Tiny 10 ESPECIALLY! (y)

Loodt Buchner

Thanks for your warm welcome everyone!

Im hoping to take Blue duiker, cape grysbok and a vaalie when I go down in January to add on the tiny ten collection.
Can't help but to love these tiny beasts!

No wonder if you recognize most of these trophies Tokkie, you have been there when I have taken all except for two!

Trying to see what else might be interesting for me when we go down...
Still need an eland for the SA spiral horns collection...

Have to see what pops up I guess!

Timmy it has always been a plesure shareing a camp with you especially when you bring out that great bottle of rum from your private collection when we sit around the campfire and reflect on the days hunting.

Always nice to be in camp with you mate!
Especially very nice since you know what I want from a hunt, how I want to hunt and my thoughts on trophies!
I have a vague recollection of some running around the bush for a certain Nyala!

Got an even nicer rum for our next trip that you NEED to taste.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SheliaBelc

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross