Greetings from a Dreamer of African Dreams!

benchracer

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Greetings to my fellow hunters! I am new to this forum and at present can only describe myself as a wannabe hunter of African Big Game. A high school classmate of mine has been to Africa several times and I have been doing the best to pick her brain on the subject.

I have long dreamed of hunting in Africa, but always considered that to be something beyond my means. I have since had my eyes opened on the subject and am seriously planning a trip that I hope will be but my first.

I look forward to gleaning what information I can from the experienced hunters here and I hope to share what I learn along the way.

Welcome,
Dive in and good luck planning.

Welcome Benchracer nothing wrong to dream, most do come true. This is a very good site to start looking and asking.
Enjoy the search.
Johan

Hi Benchracer,
Welcome to the forum! I will second what Johan is saying that this is a great site to start planning your dream. Enjoy!

Best Regards
Marius Goosen

Welcome Benchracer to AH! Plenty of information to plan a first hunt.

Welcome to AH benchracer!

Welcome to the forum, Benchracer, your dreams will come true.

Welcome benchracer in Africa Dreams do come true.

I am in the same boat, more or less. I just wish I knew someone personally with African Safari experience, so I could pick their brain. I am also new to the forums, but welcome anyhow!

Welcome to AH! Plethora of information here!

"I just wish I knew someone personally with African Safari experience, so I could pick their brain."

I bet if you ask around you can find someone. I live in a small, remote community in rural Alaska, and I was able to unearth a few folks here who have hunted in Africa, and it has been valuable speaking with them. That said, of all the forums I've been a part of, I've never found more helpful people and practical information than I've found on this site.

Giday Benchracer and welcome to the A H forums

I am in the same boat, more or less. I just wish I knew someone personally with African Safari experience, so I could pick their brain. I am also new to the forums, but welcome anyhow!
Welcome to AH, post a question I’m sure a number of people on AH can give you details on a topic about Africa!

Welcome to AH !

Welcome to AH @benchracer ! You’ll enjoy it here :)

Greetings to Captain Munro! Congratulations for resurrecting a dead thread, but more importantly... Welcome to the Forum!!

Thank You to everyone else for renewed welcomes and greetings! I have been here almost ten years to the day and I am glad to know that I am still welcome.

A few years ago, I was making plans for a Zambian safari. Those plans collapsed from multiple directions. That was as close as I have gotten to Africa. Life keeps interfering with my hobbies. My African Dreams are still alive and well. My route to Africa is not blocked, it has simply become more circuitous than I had in mind...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Katlyn74D

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,