Greeting AH Members

375FLM

AH member
Reaction score
Member of
SCI Life Member
Hunted
Tanzania, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, New Zealand, USA, South America, Spain
New to this site, not to hunting. Have had the good fortune to Hunt Africa a few times as well as Europe, North & South America, New Zealand. Look forward to meeting and maybe running into AH Members in a hunting camp in the future.

Welcome to AH, please feel free to share about your hunting experiences.

Thank you Phillip, I have had some fantastic hunts over the years...and learned some painful and usually expensive lessons along the way. Glad to be on the site.

Welcome to AH 375FLM! The wisdom of others is important, glad you joined and looking forward to reading your post and learning.

Welcome to AH

gday 375flm, welcome to AH , enjoy the site

love to hear of escapades over the globe, both good and bad experinces should be shared ,

Spike.T,

Thanks to you and all the others for your kind welcome comments, most appreciated.

I have hunted Zim, Tanzania and Mozambique thus far, putting together a trip back to Africa now in fact.

Good hunting.

Welcome to AH.
When you get a moment please do share those escapades into Africa with us.

Welcome to AH 375flm!! A wealth of knowledge you will find here. Enjoy! Kevin

Welcome 375flm, I look forward to hearing about your adventures.

Welcome and glad to have you here... I am also looking forward to some stories and pictures from your past and future hunts!

Welcome to the site. Already waiting on some good hunt or gun stories and pics!!! Good or bad, most of us want to hear them all!

Welcome o AH. looking forward to your hunting reports.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH!! Enjoy...

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH, that is one fine cape buffalo picture in your avatar

Thank you, that was my son's first buffalo on a trip to Zimbabwe a few years ago. Hunting with him, while he took this grand animal was the best part of the entire safari.

Good hunting...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhonmark007

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg