Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI, DCS, PHASA, SA Hunters, Xtreem Archery, Rowland Ward, WRSA
Hunted
South Africa, Mozambique, Zimbabwe
Great video:

"Don't confuse me with being anything else other than proud. Proud to be a hunter. It's time we stop apologizing for how we get our protein. This is who we are. Unless you’re a small time rancher, small time farmer, a hunter or fishermen... you really have no idea where your food comes from. Most people don’t even think about it. Well, we think about it. ” - Donnie Vincent.

Outstanding video. He really hit the nail on the head.

Absolutely outstanding video.. These are the type videos that need to be put out there for all to see.............

Exceptional. Thanks for posting this.

I was struggling with motivation to go scout today before bow season opens here, this video got me off my butt.

I think our associations need to better manage PR with this type of content.

As an aside, this guys is in Facebook and Vimeo putting it all out there to see, and taking flak by the anti's. His name is Donnie Vincent, and his company is Scimanta on Vimeo. He does a great job of taking the shots but keeping the message on point and tasteful. There are actually a lot of non-hunters, and anti's on Vimeo that have been very complimentary to his video, and in awe of the scenery and reverence he pays to the species and the hunt.

Just exceptional....

Well done and I agree this is the exact type of message we need to share with the world.

Ado

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HongPilgri

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg