Great First Timers Hunt in KwaZulu Natal May 2012 - $3750

Discussion in 'GREAT DEALS on Hunts Worldwide' started by BigBullet, Jul 9, 2011.

1. BigBullet

BigBullet AH Member

My Photos:
    Member of:
    NRA
    Hunted:
    Namibia, South Africa, Zimbabwe
    All,
    Next May 3, 2012 we are setting up a great hunt for beginners. The hunt will be conducted by Debula Yedwa Safaris in the KZN province of South Africa with PH Herman DeWit. Included in the hunt is the trophy fees for a kudu bull, impala ram and a warthog or blesbok. There will be 7 total days and 5 full days of 2x1 hunting. Also included in the cost is airport pick up and drop off, all meals, lodging, services of PH and tracker, skinning/caping/salting, transport of the trophies to taxidermist, and beer or wine in moderation. Not inlcuded is the airfare to Durban, RSA, liquor, tips, any fees for import of rifles and trophy fees of other game taken. Lots of other game can be hunted as well. There are some great nyala and bushbuck in the area, along with blue wildebeest, zebra, red hartebeest, blesbok, bushpig and eland. I will say that Debula Yedwa safaris offers some very good trophy quality along with very reasonable trophy fees on all game.

I will be hunting this week as well and I will help you get all set up for the hunt with air transportation, import of firearms paperwork, and what ever else I can do to help you set up your hunt. There is no fee for this.

Below are some of the list trophy fees for this year, they may change slightly next year depending on the strength of the dollar. Extra days may be added at $300 per day.
    Bushbuck-$500
    Bushpig - $300
    Blesbok - $150
    Blue wildebeest - $500
    Eland bull - $1500
    impala - $225
    Grey Duiker - $120
    kudu bull - $1100
    nyala bull - $1600
    warthog - $150
    zebra - $800

If you are intersted in this hunt or would require further information you may PM me here or phone me at (315) 232-3574

Good Hunting,
    John Crimi
  2. James.Grage

James.Grage GOLD SUPPORTER AH Legend

My Photos:
    Member of:
    NRA, ATA, PITA, NAHC, NAFC, DU, TU, DSC, SCI, RMEF
    Hunted:
    USA - Canada -Tanzania, South Africa, Zimbabwe
    John

This should be jumped on by the posters who are looking to go for there first time...
  3. enysse

enysse AH Ambassador

My Photos:
    Member of:
    Northeast Wisconsin SCI chapter, Lifetime member of NRA,RMEF
    Hunted:
    Namibia, South Africa (East Cape, Guateng and Limpopo)
    It's a terrific deal!
  4. BigBullet

BigBullet AH Member

My Photos:
    Member of:
    NRA
    Hunted:
  5. sestoppelman

sestoppelman SILVER SUPPORTER AH Legend

My Photos:
    Member of:
    NRA, NA Hunt Club
    Hunted:
    Tanzania, Botswana, Zimbabwe (2), Namibia, South Africa (2)
    Very attractive trophy fee schedule! And the daily rate is quite reasonable as well. To my mind even for a first timer, 5 hunting days is not enough, hell its not even enough time to shake off jet lag! And my personal opinion of calling a 5 day hunt a 7 day safari is well... not so much. A five day hunt should be called a 5 day hunt. Travel days should not be considered part of the safari though its understood that these days one can almost count on having to pay for pick up at the nearest airport unless its quite close. Whatever days the safari is stated as being should be the amount of HUNT days. Charge a pickup fee if necessary. Just a pet peeve of mine.
  6. BigBullet

BigBullet AH Member

My Photos:
    Member of:
    NRA
    Hunted:
    sestoppleman,
    I understand completely where you are coming from about the length of hunt and stating a hunt for what it is. Whenever I travel to Africa I look at a minimum of 10 days with 2 weeks being better. But I do believe there are folks who do not have the ability to do a 10 day hunt for a variety of reasons. One of the major ones is economic in todays world. So that is the reason for the "special' hunt schedule as stated. Here is my statement in the offer above;
    "There will be 7 total days and 5 full days of 2x1 hunting." I beleive this is a fair and accurate statement and not misleading to anyone. We guarentee that you will recieve 5 full days of hunting and possibly a half day on either your arrival day or departure day depending on your flight schedule. If folks want to add time to their hunt that option is available as well.

Thank you for your input, it is truely appreciated.
    Good hunting,