A.Sharpe

AH veteran
Reaction score
Website
www.sharpeknives.com
Media
Hunted
USA , including Alaska
My wife surprised me with a cased set of W.D.M. Bell books. Bell of Africa, Wonderings of an Elephant Hunter and Karamojo Safari. This made for a great birthday, I have wanted these books for some time. She is one fantastic Lady .... I am so excited about these books I had to tell somebody. You guys are the only people I know who will appreciate how special this set is.

Very nice!

Happy Birthday

Very cool knife man.... A great choice of books on her part, (sure you had some influence on the decision). Happy birthday to you.

happy birthday a.sharpe
what a women hey,
just let her know mines on Thursday mate :biggrin2:

HB.

You have some special reading material to keep you occupied for a while.

Great books !

:birthday:

Happy Birthday!

You have some great reading material. Don't let it keep you off the forum.:)

Congrats on the birthday present..nice!

Belated happy birthday!

Thank-you everyone. Now to settle down with a fire and a good book.

Bell shoots 1,006 if I remember right. Oh shoot, I ruined the books for you!

You will really enjoy the books. If you can pull up an early 1900's Uganda, Kenya, Sudan map on the computer it might give you a better appreciation for his locations as your reading them. (It makes the books mean more to me anyway) Enjoy.

Thank-you Wheels, I will do that. I know what you mean. I told my grand-daughter that I had been to Rhodesia, about an hour later she came back and informed me that it wasn't on the globe so I had to give her a quick history lesson. I actually was impressed that she went to the globe and not the computer that lives in the palm of her hand.(Smart Phone)

I have been to Rhodesia.....a wonderful place.

The only Zimbabwe I have been to is the "Great Zimbabwe" down by Ft. Victoria......oh yea, there is no Ft. Victoria anymore either.:doh2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BennettTim

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross