GRANDPA'S ARE JUST MORE FUN..

DOC-404

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Have you ever wondered what the difference is between Grandmothers and Grandfathers? Well, here it is:

There was this loving grandfather, called Bluey, who always made a special effort to spend time with his son's family on weekends. Every Saturday morning he would take his 5-year-old granddaughter out for a drive in the car for some quality time -- pancakes, ice cream, candy-- just him and his granddaughter.

One particular Saturday, however, he had a terrible cold and could not get out of bed. He knew his granddaughter always looked forward to their drives and would be very disappointed. Luckily, his wife came to the rescue and said that she would take their granddaughter for her weekly drive and breakfast.

When they returned, the little girl anxiously ran upstairs to see her grandfather who was still in bed. "Well, did you enjoy your ride with Grandma?" he asked.

"Not really, Gramps, it was boring. We didn't see a single asshole, queer, piece of shit, horse's ass, treehugger, dickhead, blind bastard, dipshit, camel humper or sonnamabitch anywhere we went!"

"We just drove around and Grandma smiled at everyone she saw. I really didn't have any fun." :biggrin2:

Like most grandpas!:clap:

:clap::clap::clap:

now, that was funny, and hit home! Thanks for sharing

nice mate , very nice
ha ha ha ha

Well at my home we have a standing joke that my son was 18 yrs old before he figured out that Damm and Yankee were 2 different words. Thanks a lot grandpa!!!! We are so glad that we are a bit more enlightened today.

many years ago when I was but a kid, I hunted with this 80yr old war vet, tough as nails, walk up the ridges like they were flat and didn't speak too many words. Gave me some sound life advice though and here it is 30 years later and it is just as true that day as it is today
there are 3 things in life that are certain, death, taxes and there's always cold shit in a dead dog

Good one Doc! :laughing:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillieBurk

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg