Gotta love Texas weather

Storm was bad.... Tons of damage. Dozen or so dead. This particular one started about 20 miles south, went north. Missed a direct hit by about 5 miles, it was east of us. Started in the city, then headed off into rural areas. These damn December tornadoes are becoming more normal than an anomaly.
I'm glad y'all are ok

Thx man!

61 in Chicago when I went Home for the Holiday

Well shit power went out again
Gizmo,
They obviously preparing you for your next trip back to Africa... then you won't feel so bad when the power goes off daily for 4 - 6 hrs at a stretch!! :D:eek:

@gizmo here is what we have in Ak today.... Good Times

image.jpg

Oh Lord, stay warm brother.

Thanks Erik. Fortunately the alcoholic store here sells bottles of red wine by the 6-pack:D Beer Bottle: so we are always prepared,:E Frightened:

Jezzzzz!!
Now i know why i live here ( sometimes )
830 am here new years eve , wall to wall blue .
18 degrees forecast so not to hot .
Good drinking weather .
Must drink in moderation the wifey said .
I think that means i have to use the new modern glass i got for Xmas .
IMG_0049.JPG
IMG_0058.JPG

Jezzzzz!!
Now i know why i live here ( sometimes )
830 am here new years eve , wall to wall blue .
18 degrees forecast so not to hot .
Good drinking weather .
Must drink in moderation the wifey said .
I think that means i have to use the new modern glass i got for Xmas .View attachment 53422View attachment 53423
If you can see the grass in the background in the bottom photo with my lab in it.
There have been 3 white tail deer on it regularly this Xmas .
They have been eating the wifes garden so thay might have to end up in the freezer if they are not careful !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Efren35C00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross