AH legend
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Hunted
united state- Co Nm Mt Wy Pa , canada ,mexico ,south africa- Northwest, Limpopo, freestste.Northern cape,East cape, namibia
Bossie of lbgs safaris had his home hit by a tornado today. Messed up his home and property pretty bad. Just want guys to know as he is a great guy and will be off the site for a few days as he cleans up.

Wishing you well buddy and wish I was there to help you get fixed up.

Last edited:
wow...

Prayers!!!!

Oh no. That's terrible, my prayers go out to he and his family.

Sorry to here that. What state does he live in?

Bossie, sorry to hear mate! If there is anything I can do, please let me know and I will help where I can.

All the best, and prayers goes out to you and yours.

Regards,

Loodt Buchner

Bossie of lbgs safaris had his home hit by a tornado today. Messed up his home and property pretty bad. Just want guys to know as he is a great guy and will be off the site for a few days as he cleans up.

Wishing you well buddy and wish I was there to help you get fixed up.

Sorry to hear that. You didn't mention it, so I presume no one was hurt?

The good news is no one was hurt just a lot of damage from wind and water that got in all over.

He sent me pictures. Lost his roof and 5 inches of rain in about half an hour! Lost almost everthing he owns. Nobody hurt, thank God! Sounds like no insurance... Don't know what we can do but I'd like to help somehow.

His wife looks really devastated.

Yeah the pictures showed enough to me that I know he could use some help. I wish there was more I could help him with but not sure how to help him with being so far away.

Sounds like a real mess. Mother nature can be a real bitch. Can we take up a donation to help him out? Happy to add prayers too. Bruce

going to look into what we can do to help him out. Not sure yet but will keep people posted on ideas.

Does he have PayPal? Does that even work in RSA? Maybe something similar?

How can we make it 5 clicks easy to send him something? There has to be a way!

If a bunch of us could each send $20 or $50, it would add up quick.

We need someone under 50 and tech savvy to tell us how to do this.

Tim

Does he have PayPal? Does that even work in RSA? Maybe something similar?

How can we make it 5 clicks easy to send him something? There has to be a way!

If a bunch of us could each send $20 or $50, it would add up quick.

We need someone under 50 and tech savvy to tell us how to do this.

Tim

You can make a "Gofundme" page. From what I've heard about go fund me, it's a legit way of getting donations. Just an idea.

I don't want to get to far ahead with out getting the go ahead from Jerome on using this thread to maybe set up something to help bossie out. I just want to help and get him back on his feet after this bad news. I am sure if even we all do alittle it will help some and take some pressure off of him and his family.

Bad news, sorry to hear that !

Thats terrible news! We never know when disaster will strike anyone of us.

Bad news. Sterkte Bossie.

I don't want to get to far ahead with out getting the go ahead from Jerome on using this thread to maybe set up something to help bossie out. I just want to help and get him back on his feet after this bad news. I am sure if even we all do alittle it will help some and take some pressure off of him and his family.
Bill, Feel free to use this thread to try to garner some help for Bossie, I think that would be nice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlineDu

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross