Cliffy

AH elite
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Hunted Zim, RSA (2), Namib(2), going again, Calif, Oregon, Arizona, Texas, Virginia, Idaho, South Dakota, Montana, Nevada, MO
My wife has put together a slide show with a couple of short video segments and music of our recent Namibia trip with Jamy Traut Safaris. It runs about 22-23 mins. I think it's great and I'm wondering if this is something that could be shared here? I wouldn't know how to do it or even if Jerome would think it's appropriate for the forum but we sure like watching it. Maybe Jerome could PM me and let me know if it's something worthwhile here.

Please, Jerome, say yes! I'd LOVE to see that, as an add-on to the already fantastic hunt report!

Me too, i d love to see it !

As a suggestion; You can load it to Youtube and create a link.
It can remain private and only be viewed with the link provided here on AH.

Look forward to seeing it however you get it on here.

My wife has put together a slide show with a couple of short video segments and music of our recent Namibia trip with Jamy Traut Safaris. It runs about 22-23 mins. I think it's great and I'm wondering if this is something that could be shared here? I wouldn't know how to do it or even if Jerome would think it's appropriate for the forum but we sure like watching it. Maybe Jerome could PM me and let me know if it's something worthwhile here.

Cliffy, Your video is certainly welcome here but regrettably AH photo/video gallery would not be able to handle such lengthy video. I think that posting your video on YouTube to then share here on AH would be appropriate. I do not believe that a new YouTube account will allow you to post such lengthy video at first and you may want to split the video into several segments... Just check out their site for information on that.

I mentioned YouTube but know that there are several other places that will host your videos... like Hulu, Vimeo, Dailymotion, Metacafe and Google to name a few...

Cliffy looking forward to your wife's video. :D

Thanks for the ideas guys. Jerome and all, thanks, and I must say that the presentation only has about 1 minute of videos It is mostly a picture slide show so I don't know how that would affect the hosting. Posting on youtube or anything else will be something I will have to learn as I'm not a computer nerd :) I've never done it but I will look into it.

Cliffy, you don't need to be a computer nerd. Just ask a ten year old kid, he's likely to have all the knowhow you'll ever need! He'll probably know squat about nature and hunting and care even less, but he'll know all about computers and Lady Gaga...

Cliffy, you don't need to be a computer nerd. Just ask a ten year old kid, he's likely to have all the knowhow you'll ever need! He'll probably know squat about nature and hunting and care even less, but he'll know all about computers and Lady Gaga...

Lady who????:biggrin2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wilma6932

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS is proud to say that we are members of PHASA.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-09 at 08.11.01_9d17b32f.jpg