Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
NAHC Life Member, NRA Life Member,SCI, Buckmasters
Hunted
USA(from Coast to Coast and Alaska), Germany, South Africa, Canada
Well folks Going to have some hunting reports for you this year I've got a couple different hunts booked for the East Cape going to start out at Huntershill Safaris for a 7 day hunt then leave with our friend Rusty to hit several other Outfitters along the Coast for Blue Duiker and Grysbok and a Klip Springer somewhere along the way to eat up the rest of our 16 days. Then later this year I had bought Tickets for London England for Deb's Birthday in October she's never been there and always wanted to go. As it turns out one of the hunting pages I'm a member of on FB was having a Raffle for a Muntjak hunt so what the heck I bought some Numbers for the Raffle, they had the drawing this morning and guess what? I WON!!! So this is going to be a good year, I know the Taxidermist are going to love it with Lechwe, Gemsbok,Red Hartebeest, Black & Blue Wildebeest Black Springbuck, Caracal plus others at Huntershill then Blue Duiker, Cape Grysbok, Klip Springer and Bushbuck with Rusty then off to England this fall for Muntjak and maybe add a Chinese Water Deer as well.
:P Elmer Fudd::E Happy:

Well congrats!! Christmas was just delayed a bit! I see several hunt reports in your future!!

Congrats Bob, I'm happy for you!

Definitely sounds like a good year....goodluck and congrats.

Bob you are going to have a good year!

That's just awesome!!!!!

Woohoo!!!!

AWESOME agenda that my friend!!! I also just heard that your taxidermist has ordered his brand new SUV already!!

AWESOME agenda that my friend!!! I also just heard that your taxidermist has ordered his brand new SUV already!!
Yes Four Door! :A Bonk:

Sounds good. Congrats on the lucky win. Shoot straight.

Good news, congrats :D Cheers:

Enjoy your "good year"!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pace88win

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you