Good afternoon, new to site

sneakyjane

Reaction score
Member of
RMEF, MDF, BOU, FNAWS
Hunted
USA, MX
Hello all, found this site while trying to learn more about African plains game in anticipation of a safari next April. I blame Craig Boddington for starting the thought, and I fear that he may be right in that when I see my first African sunrise, I'll be 'done'. Might find myself in a permanent state of near poverty when I want to go every year from now on......

Look forward to speaking with the members here, and learning all I can about the animals I may be hunting!

SneakyJane

Welcome to AH! Africa is definitely a drug and you can become a addict, but heck I wouldn't have it any other way!

Yep, for sure you will become addicted. Dont be too hard on Boddington though. Robert Ruark was my first introduction. I must have read Horn of the Hunter a dozen times, then later Captstick, Hemingway and all the others including Boddington. I have met him at the SHOT show a couple of times and he is always pleasant to talk to and always very busy!

Ses- Exactly! I cut my literary teeth on Ruark and Capstick, then Boddington and also picked his brain over a beer once ragarding safari. I found him very pleasant with which to share a conversation.

Namibia cannot come quickly enough, I say!

Welcome jane. I predict you will not be more than one hour into your first safari before the wheels start turning on how to make it back for your 2nd.

Another thumbs up to Mr. Boddington, I met him last weekend at the SCI show and enjoyed talking to him too.

Sneakyjane, Who are you hunting with in NA?

I understand they are a very good outfit. I have seen them on the "Telly". You should have a good hunt.

Best of luck!

Hello Sneakyjane,

Welcome to the forum! You will enjoy Africa and be ready to come back! Enjoy your hunt and post some pictures when you get back.

Best regards,

Welcome sneakyjane, from a fello addict, you'll love this sight, alot of collective knowledge. Scott

Welcome Sneakyjane,
Welcome to the forum. We look forward to having you around. Excellent company and plnety of knowledge here.

Best Regards
Marius Goosen
KMG Hunting Safaris

You will be in very good hands with Omujeve. I hunted with them in 2008 and had a great time. Corne, Nic, Ace and their staff are are all top notch. You're going to have a graet time.
So, what are you planning for your second safari?

Welcome to AH sneakyjane! Looking forward to your participation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arecruitment880

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!