Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Patron NRA, SCI, KRVSA,
Hunted
USA (Fl, Ga, Tn, Kt,Sc, Al, Tx, Nm, Co, Mt, Wy), Canada (Alberta, Manitoba), New Zealand (north & South), South Africa (Kalahari, FreeSate, East Cape & Limpopa)
Well Louis has lined up a great addition to our hunt with the 4 of us going to Kalahari Desert to bag 3 full maned lions, then returning to his lodge to finish off with Plains and couple of Capes. Going to be on DVD so hopefully get to post up a link of a great hunt it all goes as planned.

A side note not sure Louis can find us any game :):)but he sure can get our hopes up with lots of great choices.

NOT worried really I just told him I am not leaving without my wish list filled so back to the reloading bench to decide what bullets I want to use in the 375 HH.

Thanks to AH for having such a great site to deal with the outfitters direct even 7000 miles away lol, the money I saved, Louis spent by showing me pics of them big ole Black Mane Lions

To be continued

Last edited by a moderator:
Watch out he'll spend more of it for you. :)

He is newly married you know.

W

NOT worried really I just told him I am not leaving without my wish list filled so back to the reloading bench to decide what bullets I want to use in the 375 HH.

There you go, an open ended return ticket:p...

I am sure Louis will take care of you... Looking forward to seeing some pictures...

LOL Huntingbigun I will be looking forward to our hunt!:D

Even a blind guy like me can get lucky every now and again I am sure we will be just fine LOL just make sure that you have your running shoes on??:p

Oh and remember earplugs for my guy's with all them muzzle breaks the last thing we need is a bunch of death PH's!

Best Regards
Louis van Bergen

I am glad we are hunting 1X1 for sure with my buddy bringing 375 with a brake on it, you the man for letting him, dang I hate them things.

2 months and counting !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got my flip flops packed already :cool:

Take some duct tape along and give it three or four wraps around the muzzle brake.

Tell him its for fire suppression; Fire hazard it too high that time of year.

LMAO that is a good idea brickburn, :rockon: thanks

I got my flip flops packed already :cool:

Hope you can run fast in flip flops...HA! Just kidding. I'm envious of the hunt you guys have planned! Louis will make sure it is a truly memorable safari. You will have a great time!

Sounds like a great trip! Looking forward to the reports and photos.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YvonnePaws

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg