Global Rescue: Redefining Crisis Response

Discussion in 'Before & After the Hunt' started by Global Rescue, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Global Rescue

Global Rescue SPONSOR AH Senior Member

My Photos:
    Member of:
    Safari Club International, Dallas Safari Club, Grand Slam Club/Ovis
    Global Rescue: Redefining Crisis Response

Here's a video to give everyone some background on Global Rescue, specifically, who we are and how we operate. If you have questions, feel free to email Tyler Green at tgreen@globalrescue.com.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2014
  2. Buff-Buster

Buff-Buster GOLD SUPPORTER AH Fanatic

My Photos:
    Member of:
    Houston Safari Club, Gulf Coast SCI, SCI International. Rowland Ward, NRA, RMEF, Nort American Hunting Club - Life Member, Texas Trophy Hunters
    Hunted:
    Mozambique, South Africa, (Kwa-Zulu Natal & East Cape), Zimbabwe (Charisa & West Nicholson), U.S.(Texas, New Mexico, LA, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Wyoming & Montana), Canada (Alberta) & Argentina (Cordoba)
    Great video Tyler. I have signed up with you guys every trip to Africa. I've never had to make the call, but it's worth every penny for the peace of mind. I know if I ever need you guys, you'll be there.
  3. Global Rescue

Global Rescue SPONSOR AH Senior Member

My Photos:
    Member of:
    Safari Club International, Dallas Safari Club, Grand Slam Club/Ovis
    Thanks, Buff. It's always nice to hear from a member. Remember that our services aren't just for emergencies. All of our memberships offer 24/7/365 medical consultation with our MDs and paramedics, so we urge our members to call us at any time, no matter how minor an issue may seem. We've had numerous instances where a member calls in with what they think is a minor issue, when it turns out they have something major requiring an evacuation.