Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Member of
Safari Club International, Dallas Safari Club, Grand Slam Club/Ovis
Global Rescue at the Boston Marine Corps 5K Honor Run
Posted by Member Services on Mon, May 09, 2016 @ 03:37 PM

IMG_20160507_110306-resized-600 (1).jpg

For the second consecutive year, Global Rescue sponsored and participated in the Boston Marine Corps Honor Run 5K, held on Saturday, May 7, 2016, at Carson Beach in South Boston. The event brought together approximately 1,000 participants, including civilians and active duty and veterans from all branches of the US Military and their families.

The Boston Marine Corps Honor Run 5K is organized in support of the Marine Corps Scholarship Foundation – the nation’s oldest and largest need-based scholarship program for military children, with a special commitment to supporting those whose parent has been killed or wounded in combat.

Global Rescue had a team of eight runners in the race, and was on site before and after the event, providing post-race refreshments for all participants.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelitaAu

Latest profile posts

Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,