Global Rescue at 2014 Global Business Travel Association (GBTA) Convention in Los Angeles California

Global Rescue

Sponsor
Since 2012
AH elite
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
ss.globalrescue.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Member of
Safari Club International, Dallas Safari Club, Grand Slam Club/Ovis
From July 28 - 30, Global Rescue executives will participate in the annual Global Business Travel Association (GBTA) Convention in Los Angeles. On display will be its industry-leading travel risk and crisis management SaaS offering, GRID. Company executives will be at booth #853 in the Los Angeles Convention Center to offer GBTA attendees a preview of significant new features in GRID's latest software, release 2.0.

GBTA is the world's premier business travel organization, consisting of over 5,000 members who collectively manage $340 billion worth of global business travel and meeting expenditures annually.

The GBTA Convention brings together thousands of individuals and corporations from the business travel industry. It allows travel professionals an opportunity to learn about the newest developments in the travel industry, share ideas and establish valuable connections. Highlighting the 2014 convention will be guest speakers such as Kevin Spacey, Richard Anderson (CEO Delta Airlines) and Doug Parker (CEO American Airlines Group).

For more details on Global Rescue or GRID 2.0, visit www.globalrescue.com or call +1-617-459-4200.

Please stop by Global Rescue's Booth (#853) for more information!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JameShiple

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!