Glad to be a part of this forum!

Mangwana

Reaction score
Glad to be a part of this forum! My first love is hunting dagga boys at close range with an iron sighted double rifle. My sense is that many of you share this passion.

Welcome to AH Mangwana! Glad you found us and looking forward to having you as part of our community. Where have you hunted in Africa?

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH.

Please share those pictures of your Dagga boy trophies.

Welcome to AH!

welcome to AH , mangwana , enjoy the site .

Welcome to AH Mangwana!

Welcome Mangwana! Looking forward to some photos!

Welcome to AH.

All the best from Romania!

All of my hunting has been done in Zimbabwe. I have hunted Dande North, Chewore South, and the Save Conservancy, all with PH Mike Payne. I have also done a leopard hunt in the Shangani region of Zimbabwe. The avatar photo is of the bull I took in May this year in the Save on Gunundwe Ranch. After picking up tracks at a pan, we followed a blood laced spoor into the thickest jess imaginable. After an hour or so of dead slow tracking with double rifles at port arms, Mike spotted the bull 15 yards away under a tree. As I took a step around and to the right of my PH, the bull stood and took a step towards us. I took this dagga boy with Woodleigh solids from my WJ Jeffery double in .475 No.2 Jeffery NE. This rifle belonged to former PH Owain Lewis, and this was the second buffalo I had taken with it. As soon as I learn how to post photos, I will share a few.

Last edited:
Welcome Sir looking forward to hearing about your adventures.

Welcome to AH Mangwana! Enjoy the site.

Welcome to AH, As many pictures and stories you have are welcome (and encouraged) here.

Welcome to AH Mangwana, we´re all anxious for those pics.

Here are a couple I found easily - the leopard I took in Shangani in 2013 and the sable I took this May. I will look for others.

IMG_0039.JPG
mbada3.JPG
DSCN0164.jpg

Welcome to AH.

Glad to have you as a member of the forum.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Walkerph

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you