Glad to be a member!

Yukon

Reaction score
Member of
SCI
Hunted
South Africa
Hello from Wisconsin. This website is way overdue. It would have been a great resource before I took my first trip to Africa. I am looking forward to helping any first time hunters and sharing my experiances with all and learning more before my next trip. Africa is a great experiance and Happy Hunting! >>>----------->

Glad to have you on board Yukon. I am happy to have members who are willing to share their experiences with others to benefit everyone. Tell us about your first hunting safari and share some of your pictures with us. Looking forward to hearing more from you. I was a foreign exchange student the first time I came to the US and stayed with a very nice family just outside of Madison, Wisconsin. I was really impressed as to how nice people were in Wisconsin and have good memories from my stay many years ago.

Karibu Yukon...
looking forward to hearing about your african adventures.
I am told Wisconsin is a big hunting state. Cheers,

Glad to have you on board Yukon. I am happy to have members who are willing to share their experiences with others to benefit everyone. Tell us about your first hunting safari and share some of your pictures with us. Looking forward to hearing more from you. I was a foreign exchange student the first time I came to the US and stayed with a very nice family just outside of Madison, Wisconsin. I was really impressed as to how nice people were in Wisconsin and have good memories from my stay many years ago.

I live about 50 miles from Madison. Nice area and I hope you had a chance to visit our north woods as well as the rolling hardwoods of the western part of the state. Thank you for the nice comment about my fellow Wisconsinites. Pictures of my first trip will be sent soon.

Karibu Yukon...
looking forward to hearing about your african adventures.
I am told Wisconsin is a big hunting state. Cheers,

Hello, nice buffalo. Someday I would like to go after one with a bow, but only after I up the life insurance. We are fortunate to live in a state with many hunting opportunites for whitetail deer. There is a decent bear population, but getting a permit can take a few years. I hunt mainly with the bow, but I do enjoy my rifles, pistols and muzzle loader too. How about you line me up with a cape buffalo and I will put you onto some of the best whitetail hunting in the U.S.? Dont laugh too loud, but I had to ask.

Stranger things have happened than someone exchanging a Whitetail for a Buffalo, there is a huge population of Buffalo in Tanzania and a huge population of Whitetail in Wisconsin, everything is relative...

Hello, nice buffalo. Someday I would like to go after one with a bow, but only after I up the life insurance. We are fortunate to live in a state with many hunting opportunites for whitetail deer. There is a decent bear population, but getting a permit can take a few years. I hunt mainly with the bow, but I do enjoy my rifles, pistols and muzzle loader too. How about you line me up with a cape buffalo and I will put you onto some of the best whitetail hunting in the U.S.? Dont laugh too loud, but I had to ask.

Yukon... don't laugh to hard, throw some buddies in the mix and you might just have a dream come true.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Huntingthewoods

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois