Giving up hunting

Discussion in 'Hunting Africa' started by Bazz, Jun 19, 2014.

1. accipiter

accipiter AH Veteran

Hunted:
    South Africa, USA
    Bluey, these gentlemen are activists - they are trying to start a chain reaction thinking that a bunch of us will agree with their logic and quit hunting. I am a hunter-gatherer by nature, I will not stop what is natural to me.

woods1126 likes this.
  2. Big5

Big5 AH Enthusiast

Member of:
    SCI Life member, NRA Life/Benefactor member
    Hunted:
    USA, Canada, Mexico, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Namibia, South Africa, Spain, Russia
    I agree with 'accipiter', although I wouldn't refer to them as gentlemen. Their activist-troll agenda to end hunting by planting controversial anti-hunting 'seeds' on internet sites seems clear to me.

woods1126 likes this.
  3. Velo Dog

Velo Dog AH Elite

My Photos:
    Member of:
    NRA Life Member.
    Hunted:
    Namibia (1), South Africa (3) & USA (most Western States, including AK & HI). Too bad spear fishing is not called "fish hunting" or, I could add a few extra countries (couldn't resist weaving that in somehow, sorry).
    Hello Gemsbok42,

If you are not terrified by the possibility of being enlightened through facts, tempered by excellent humor, I urge you to read the very short book:

"The KinderGarden of Eden"
    (authored by Evan Sayet).

After that, if you really do own any sort of "weapons", (which I strongly doubt) and you still plan to lay it/them down, please tell me where and when you plan to do this.

I will meet you there, in order that you may lay your "weapons" down in my dreaded 4 wheel drive, SUV, thereby leaving you to rest assured that they will not fall into the hands of poachers and such.

With that, I bid you Happy Shopping for high fat content, steroid, antibiotic and red dye laced meat in your local grocery store.

Cheerio,
    Velo Dog.

woods1126 likes this.
  4. Sable123

Sable123 AH Veteran

Member of:
    ECGMA, PHASA
    More animals for us!! Wooohoo!(y)

PeteG likes this.