Giraffe hunt $850

Discussion in 'GREAT DEALS on Hunts Worldwide' started by Siegfried, Jul 17, 2013.

1. Siegfried

Siegfried AH Member

My Photos:
    Member of:
    PHASA (Professional Hunters Association of South Africa)
    Dalerwa Ventures for Wildlife are offering a limited amount of non trophy giraffe for $850 each. Daily rate $280 per hunter per hunting day, $160 per observer per hunting day, $280 per person per day for sightseeing/photographic safaris. $230 for day of arrival and day of departure, including airport transfers from and back to OR Tambo International airport in Johannesburg. All is included in the daily rate as on our price list, licenced professional hunter, skinner/tracker, hunting vehicle, meals, hunting licences, etc.
    These hunts will take place on one of our hunting areas in Hoedspruit, in the North Eastern part of South Africa. These giraffe must be taken off before the end of 2013 or as soon as possible. These hunts will be sold on an availability basis.
    Please contact me, Siegfried, if you need any more info.

Attached Files:

2. Buff-Buster

Buff-Buster GOLD SUPPORTER AH Fanatic

My Photos:
    Member of:
    Houston Safari Club, Gulf Coast SCI, SCI International. Rowland Ward, NRA, RMEF, Nort American Hunting Club - Life Member, Texas Trophy Hunters
    Hunted:
    Mozambique, South Africa, (Kwa-Zulu Natal & East Cape), Zimbabwe (Charisa & West Nicholson), U.S.(Texas, New Mexico, LA, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Wyoming & Montana), Canada (Alberta) & Argentina (Cordoba)
    Great deal Siegfried! What is the size of the property that the hunt will take place? Minimum amount of hunting days? Other trophies available as per price list?....Thanks
  3. Siegfried

Siegfried AH Member

My Photos:
    Member of:
    PHASA (Professional Hunters Association of South Africa)
    Other species is available as per our 2013 price list. The specific area for the giraffe are 1500 acres. Or other hunting areas there varies between 2000 to 12000 acres. We also have buffalo females available for $2900 as well as trophy giraffe bulls for $2000. There is no minimum hunting days on this hunt but I will advise not less than 3-4 days for only giraffe and 7-14 days if you are thinking of taking other species as well.
  4. Bobpuckett

Bobpuckett GOLD SUPPORTER AH Legend

My Photos:
    Member of:
    NAHC Life Member, NRA Life Member,SCI, Buckmasters
    Hunted:
    USA(from Coast to Coast and Alaska), Germany, South Africa, Canada
    Great offer, looking at your price list this would be a great time to put a hunt together if Giraffe is on your list. Good luck.