Genocide in South Africa

Sad to see but I don't think it will improve all I see is it getting worse

I saw in a post on facebook, that Frans and Sandy Troskie were attacked by 4 Blacks...pictures from the hospital, they run Pro Dip Limpopo and Sitatunga Safaris, AH members. Makes a person stratch your head about the future safety of Africa.

you bring me there and ill fight

Any relationship to Chris Troskie from CT Safaris??

Any relationship to Chris Troskie from CT Safaris??

I read about this elsewhere, Chris stated no family relationship but he is friends with them.

History is a bitch when it turns around and bites you on the arse.

not all blacks are bad just because theyre black, but for the most part they are ignorant,stupid,act like monkeys,etc. its no different anywhere else. Especially in the American South.animals. Its wrong what happened in SA. There should have been no international interference but people didnt want South Africa to become too much of a world power.
And Rhodesia, that was awful for Britain to train the others to beat the Rhodesians.

malema is unnecessary stirring the wrong emotions for popularity, and is already single- handedly responsible for a lot of misery and sadness in rsa.......:mad:
maybe the international human rights court are scared of him by not saying anything?
[or do they maybe have a hidden agenda???:confused:]

Untitled attachment 00056.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
:wow: If you were still in doubt, yes that horrible criminal mob activities of 'stoning' to death and winnie Mandela's 'necklacing' [burning to death] is still happening to this very day in the 'new' and 'liberal' south africa........:mad:
[look at the date of this article....]:mad:

:mad:As the incompetent and just pure lazy CRIMINAL [see all the hanging court cases against current parliamentarians] FAT cats in government are to useless and scared to act against this, [they are an untouchable mafia on their own] criminals like malema and his followers are getting away with it--its a vicious circle!:mad:

1459095_674029675955233_1744251239_n.jpg

Now is the time for sober , calm minds and level-headiness, but also as all of us on this forum knows--you can not talk or reason with an animal that is having rabies.....
['praying and keeping your powder dry is the only answer]

1000323_673701855988015_1083118448_n.jpg

the dates are photo-shopped wrong,but still,,,

578117_677367042288163_7984325_n.jpg

HEADS-UP FOR CHRISTIANS...??

This was on NEWS SABC 2

You've just got to love this new SA!!

In a new initiative to advance racial integration in South Africa, the ANC government has proposed a bill to Parliament which states that all Angus Buchan's "Mighty Men" conferences must be representative of the population of South Africa.

The proposal includes legislation that will force the sellers of these tickets to first sell 70% of all tickets to native Africans, before any tickets may be sold to whites / settlers.

Mrs Beauty Kumalo, (proud to be a black) Chairperson of Africans for Jesus, has commended the initiative by the ANC government. "Too long real South Africans (blacks) have been excluded from having the same privileges as the whites in serving our Lord Jesus Christ from Nazareth (now relocated to heaven). Apartheid has given the white man better churches, Bibles and theologians which gives them an unfair advantage of reaching heaven. We require equal rights for all Christians. We are tired of the racist white man trying to keep us out of heaven."

This is the best I've heard in months! And she's in GOVERNMENT

is this for real doc?
can you believe that these people are the current leaders and brain trust of a first world country parliament & government?
[no wonder its so fast slipping into a 3rd world slum']
unbelievable :confused:

You can apply this one quite easily in many countries.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

zuma.jpg

TAXES FOR SCHOOLS AND HOSPITALS BUILT PERSONAL AND PRIVATE ZUMA-VILLE [+ illegal add-on's.....]:mad::mad::banghead:

ZUMA.jpg

not all blacks are bad just because theyre black, but for the most part they are ignorant,stupid,act like monkeys,etc. its no different anywhere else. Especially in the American South.animals. Its wrong what happened in SA. There should have been no international interference but people didnt want South Africa to become too much of a world power.
And Rhodesia, that was awful for Britain to train the others to beat the Rhodesians.

I suppose you are serious. I am a Southerner and served for three decades as an Army officer. Many of my friends and colleagues were black officers and NCOs, several of whom were killed in training and combat so that, I presume, you could have the license to write such ignorant drivell. Unquestionably, SA is a mess, but then again pure Aryan experiments didn't turn out so well for about thirty million people mid-tentieth century either.

This whole thread is unbelievable and a real eye opener. Thank you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marplot

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois