GAZELLE HUNTING

Discussion in 'GREAT DEALS on Hunts Worldwide' started by nejatuner, Feb 24, 2011.

1. nejatuner

nejatuner New Member

I am looking for a trustworthy outfitter who could organize gazelle hunting for me in 2012.In order to be able to determine the budget I would appreciate if any interested one would send me prices for 2011 at least and the number of gazelle species(Thompson's;Grants';Gerenuk Robert;Dorca's,etc) I may be hunting with his aid.

nejatuner@hotmail.com

2. monish

monish AH Elite

My Photos:
    Member of:
    AfricaHunting.com
    Hunted:
    Tanzania, Nepal, Canada,
    Hi Nejatuner,

Welcome to the forum, which country do you intend hunting ??? Get in touch with Jacques Spamer of Hartzview Safaris , his id is js@hvsafaris.com. He would certainly cater to your requirement.

Happy Hunting.

Monish

3. lio

lio AH Senior Member

My Photos:
    Member of:
    S.C.I
    Hunted:
    Benin, Senegal, Burkina faso, Zimbabwe, Namibia, South Africa, Madagascar, Cameroun, Tanzania, Mozambik...
    I know personaly Arnaud MERMET, he's P.H and a friend of mine and I am sure that he can help you.

email: arnaudmermet@yahoo.fr

He worked in several african countries since a long time and right now in Tanzania for a huge and very professional company in Selous and Arusha (Tanzania) where you will have those animals: Robert's, grant, Thomson Gazelle, Lesser Koudou and Gerenuk but also some buffalo and good lions...

Sincerely yours.