Game Trails Uganda - Pioneer Sports Hunting Company

Seema

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Just wanted to spread the word about Game Trails Uganda. We are the pioneer Safari outfitter in Uganda offering a variety of game including Buffalo, Bush buck, Duiker Gray, Eland, Hippopotamus, Impala, Oribi, Reed buck, Leopard, Topi, Warthog, Water buck, Bush Pig, Baboon, Sitatunga and Zebra.

Headed up by Swaran Kaka Matama , a professional sports hunter with over 10 years experience, we will provide you a memorable Safari, right from picking you up from the airport and helping you through customs to ensuring you get a great Trophy.

For any queries, please email gametrails2001@yahoo.com

Thanks all!

Welcome to AH.

Do you have some trophy photos you can share?

Website?

Any specials?

All the best.

welcome to AH , enjoy the site .
+2 on the web address

Do drop in some more details about yourself and share some more about your offerings.

Welcome to AH.

Welcome!

Look forward to hearing more.

Attachments

• slider1.jpg
    slider1.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 222
  • buffallo.jpg
    buffallo.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 236
  • slider8.jpg
    slider8.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 211
  • leopard.jpg
    leopard.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 178
Welcome to AH Seema!

Welcome to AH Seema!

Welcome Seema. My wife was just in the hospital for surgery and the chaplain there was from Uganda and he tried to convince me that if I went back to Africa hunting to try Uganda. Looking forward to some of your posts

Welcome to AH

Welcome, I've always though Uganda would be a hellava hunt! Nice to see more of wild Africa become open to hunters.

I hear Uganda has fantastic buffalo, plenty croc and hippo. Welcome to AH.

Seema, are you the PH, in the buffalo video? Lovely looking area.

Welcome Seema. My wife was just in the hospital for surgery and the chaplain there was from Uganda and he tried to convince me that if I went back to Africa hunting to try Uganda. Looking forward to some of your posts
Hope your wife feels better! Uganda is a beautiful country and definitely one to visit.

Seema, are you the PH, in the buffalo video? Lovely looking area.
Hi TMS. Actually my Dad Swaran Kaka Matama is. I just came across this forum and thought you guys would be interested in learning about what he is doing in Uganda. :)

I hear Uganda has fantastic buffalo, plenty croc and hippo. Welcome to AH.
Thanks Simon! We do have amazingly good Game. Some of the picture uploaded hopefully give you an idea on how good the Trophys actually are.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg