Game Farms For Sale Limpopo Bushveld South Africa

Johan Swanepoel

AH member
Reaction score
Fell in love with Africa? Buy a game farm or lodge in the Limpopo bushveld of South Africa. Enjoy the wild outdoors only Africa can provide. For a small amount in American or European currencies you can acquire a big piece of the African bushveld. Get involved in hunting, tourism, breeding of exotic species of game, preserving wildlife or any love of yours for the outdoors. Contact me (Johan Swanepoel) in South Africa. My email address is swannie222@gmail.com. Send me a message and make your dream come true.

Johan, do you hunt?

What's your best listing right now?

welcome JOHAN

I see this is your first posting, on AH.

is this property under land claim?

Or has the property been cleared in land claim court?

With the extension provided for future land claims in South Africa, where does this property fall in the potential to be taken in the land claim process.

Johan, do you hunt?

What's your best listing right now?
Yes, I do hunt when I get the chance. Here are a few hunting farms on my list.
1. 370ha with lodge, camp and air strip. R9m
2. 350ha with two lodges and conference centre. R13m
3. 493ha with hunting camp. R11
4. 1300ha. R22
5. 1000ha game reserve. R9m
6. 2800ha game reserve. R31m
7. 452 Mountain farm with lots of chalets, more like a holiday resort. R28

Send me wants and wishes, I will find something for you.

Thanks
Johan

welcome JOHAN

I see this is your first posting, on AH.

is this property under land claim?

Or has the property been cleared in land claim court?

With the extension provided for future land claims in South Africa, where does this property fall in the potential to be taken in the land claim process.
Most of our properties come without land claims. I can what you are looking for. It is at this stage unsure what effect land claims will have in future.

Thanks for your interest.
Johan

Johan,

Welcome to the best forum.

What relation are you, if any, to Hannes Swanepoel of "Hannes Swanepoel Safaris"? (about 25 km from Gravelotte).

Hannes's father goes by "Swannie", are you one in the same person ?

If so I have met you.

I was the old buzzard from Alaska, 3 or 4 years ago, that asks many questions about rifles and bullets, optics, etc., with the handle bar mustache and .450 No2 Nitro double with outside hammers.

Or, perhaps I met you when I working a month for Hannes when he was recovering from neck surgery, about 6 or 7 years ago, not sure which time it was.

Hannes and I are shown in my avatar photo upper left here, along with Cepho the Head Tracker and the buffalo I took with that hammer double.

If you are a different "Swannie", cheers any way and again, welcome to the best forum.

Kind regards,
Velo Dog (Paul Ard)
Anchorage, Alaska.

Yes, I do hunt when I get the chance. Here are a few hunting farms on my list.
1. 370ha with lodge, camp and air strip. R9m
2. 350ha with two lodges and conference centre. R13m
3. 493ha with hunting camp. R11
4. 1300ha. R22
5. 1000ha game reserve. R9m
6. 2800ha game reserve. R31m
7. 452 Mountain farm with lots of chalets, more like a holiday resort. R28

Send me wants and wishes, I will find something for you.

Thanks
Johan
Out of curiosity, whats the price on the 2800ha game reserve R31m?

Well definitely a great oppurtunity, knowing my luck I'd buy one and the gov't would sieze it from me or some endangered 1 legged spotted field mouse would be discovered on it and it would become some global issue.
I have bad luck tho lol

Johan,

Welcome to the best forum.

What relation are you, if any, to Hannes Swanepoel of "Hannes Swanepoel Safaris"? (about 25 km from Gravelotte).

Hannes's father goes by "Swannie", are you one in the same person ?

If so I have met you.

I was the old buzzard from Alaska, 3 or 4 years ago, that asks many questions about rifles and bullets, optics, etc., with the handle bar mustache and .450 No2 Nitro double with outside hammers.

Or, perhaps I met you when I working a month for Hannes when he was recovering from neck surgery, about 6 or 7 years ago, not sure which time it was.

Hannes and I are shown in my avatar photo upper left here, along with Cepho the Head Tracker and the buffalo I took with that hammer double.

If you are a different "Swannie", cheers any way and again, welcome to the best forum.

Kind regards,
Velo Dog (Paul Ard)
Anchorage, Alaska.
I would have liked to be that Swannie, because you sound like an interesting guy, and I would liked to be on a buffalo hunt. Maybe someday. I am happy that you have enjoyed South Africa, especially the bushveld, maybe we'll meet someday, I certainly share your love for hunting rifles.

Regards
Johan

Well definitely a great oppurtunity, knowing my luck I'd buy one and the gov't would sieze it from me or some endangered 1 legged spotted field mouse would be discovered on it and it would become some global issue.
I have bad luck tho lol
Maybe it's time your luck changes, if you find that mouse, your property might triple in value. I don't know of anybody that lost money in the government's seizures. Most people gained. South Africa is still very much a capitalistic country, we still have a strong fiscal structure and property rights environment.

Regards
Johan

Out of curiosity, whats the price on the 2800ha game reserve R31m?
The price is actually R31 000 000. I don't know which country you are in. Calculated in dollars the price would be around $2 800 000. ($2.8m). In euro it would be around 2 300 000 Euro. Calculated on the exchange rate on 14 Nov 2014. hope that answers your question.

Regards
Johan

In all seriousness, the 1000ha game reserve that's listed at 9m rand, what does that equate to in US dollars. Is there a lodge and I'm assuming its high fenced. If so what animals are on it and are the included in the sale? Also, where is it located? I am assuming an American can own property in SA, I know some countries don't allow foreigners to own property.

Hi Johan
Where about are these farm located in the Limpopo Province??

I would have liked to be that Swannie, because you sound like an interesting guy, and I would liked to be on a buffalo hunt. Maybe someday. I am happy that you have enjoyed South Africa, especially the bushveld, maybe we'll meet someday, I certainly share your love for hunting rifles.

Regards
Johan

Hallo again Swannie,

Yes, hopefully we will meet up one of these years, I never pass up an opportunity to learn something new about hunting rifles and related subjects.

Since you are intimately familiar with real estate in that exotic part of the world, no doubt you are quite a bit more interesting than I.

Go well,
Velo Dog (Paul).
Anchorage.

In all seriousness, the 1000ha game reserve that's listed at 9m rand, what does that equate to in US dollars. Is there a lodge and I'm assuming its high fenced. If so what animals are on it and are the included in the sale? Also, where is it located? I am assuming an American can own property in SA, I know some countries don't allow foreigners to own property.
R9 000 000 equates to about R810 000which is about half the average asking price for game farms in Limpopo. There is no lodge only a two bedroom double story thatched roof house. It is a registered private game reserve in part game fenced, a portion of the boundary is formed by a cliff. The farm is situated between Warmbaths and Thabazimbi in the Limpopo province. Property rights is embedded in our constitution, so yes, foreigners can own property in South Africa. Game is included in the price. The following species occur, kudu, bushbuck, rhebuck, duiker, blue wildebeest, klipspringer, warthog, bush pig, ant bear, jackal. Just ask if you need more onfo.

Stay well
Johan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeilaLemie

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS is proud to say that we are members of PHASA.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-09 at 08.11.01_9d17b32f.jpg