FS Ruger RSM 416 rigby

JamesJ

AH elite
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
Passing this along for one of my clients. After major surgery he is selling his Ruger RSM .416 rigby. Great wood on the gun, rings included as well as 6 Boxes of ammo.

He wants $1400 for it all shipped to your FFL or FTF in Houston

upload_2016-6-23_17-21-39.jpeg

upload_2016-6-23_17-21-56.jpeg

Folks this is nice! The ammo is with $400 or darn close to it. If I didn't already have a 416 I'd have my son go over to the mans house in Houston and buy this.

Nice offer James! This shouldn't last long

@CAustin its 4 boxes of the Winchester supreme 1 box federal premium and one box hornady. The Winchester and the fed are 200 per box that's $1,000 right there. Maybe I should raise the price.

Nice (y)

Wish I really had the need.

Oh....cheap shot my friend

Great buy! I just bought one of these or would have been all over this. I paid more and thought I got a fair deal.

Just picked her up from James, it's a fine rifle at a great price. @ActionBob is the enabler of this RSM quest I'm on! I'm sure my 416 Rigby was probably quite sufficient but I "needed" a RSM. Lol
Cheers,
Cody

Just picked her up from James, it's a fine rifle at a great price. @ActionBob is the enabler of this RSM quest I'm on! I'm sure my 416 Rigby was probably quite sufficient but I "needed" a RSM. Lol
Cheers,
Cody

Glad you go what you "needed" Cody. Unlike some people around here.... ;)

And now go work on that hunt report! And thanks do much for the picture you had Beans send me of your hunt. :A Tease:

Glad you go what you "needed" Cody. Unlike some people around here.... ;)

And now go work on that hunt report! And thanks do much for the picture you had Beans send me of your hunt. :A Tease:
I'm gonna work on it this weekend, I'm waiting for the feeling to return to my butt from the flight so I can stand to sit in front of my computer! Lol

Great buy, Cody. I have been focused on my 404 Jeffery that was just finished up, but over the last few months I bought two RSMs - one in 416 Rigby and one in Lott. Based on what I read here, they were mandatory purchases:)

Cheers,
Cody
You got a great deal! (Not to mention the ammo) Action Bob and I both agree on RSMs and the prices they go for. I have had my .416 for two years and paid $1500. I bought a .375 in Feb and paid $1200 and it is spotless. I almost felt guilty buying it at that price, but I got over it!!!

Congrats @Bullthrower338 ! Yeah great deal with all the ammo included! We all look forward to your future reports about this gun

Use it well. I'm glad you " needed" to buy this gun. Unlike some of us who didn't " need " to buy it. :whistle:

Hell of a deal Cody;):D

I really do think the RSM's are at their best in 416 Rigby (y)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jemsbond

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.