FS faithful old Weatherby Mark V DeLuxe Custom .300wby

Discussion in 'Free Classifieds' started by Pro Hunter, Sep 28, 2010.

1. Pro Hunter

Pro Hunter New Member

My Photos:
    Member of:
    SCI
    This is a wonderful old Jap DeLuxe with excellent wood and is a "Weatherby ~ Custom" 24" #1 barrel. This rifle has been there and has done that. And has all the thin blue and handling marks to prove it. Kenya, Sudan, Mozamibque, Zambia, Montana, Wyoming, Alaska, Mexico, New Zealand....etc..... Has a 4x WBY Supreme scope in Beuhler bases and rings, just a way cool...."well experienced" rifle.

Has recently been cleaned/tuned up for another 40 years of hunting. Trigger done, pad replaced, bedded, crown cut................I would love to see someone take it back to Africa, I don't forsee me doing it.

750.00 shipped to your FFL

I have a bunch of pictures of it, feel free to ask.

email at bridgepointartisan@msn.com

Attached Files:

2. monish

monish AH Elite

My Photos:
    Member of:
    AfricaHunting.com
    Hunted:
    Tanzania, Nepal, Canada,
    Hi Prohunter,

Thats a immaculate rifle you have with a long hunting history behind it , wish I could buy it for my self , but the law does not permit , a astounding caliber , I have the same .300 WM Mark V Deluxe .......

Monish

3. trigger creep

trigger creep AH Enthusiast

My Photos:
    Hunted:
    USA
    That is a beautiful rifle there! Weatherby rifles have always interested me, even the Vanguards. My dad had a WBY. Vanguard in .257 WBY. and I loved that gun. Wish I could buy your gun, very pretty......

4. Pro Hunter

Pro Hunter New Member

My Photos:
    Member of:
    SCI
    It is a very nice rifle with enough battle scars to be just Way Cool.....I love it but have no real use for it.