AH member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
US
Hello all!

Just joined up after finding this site while researching my upcoming hunt in the RSA. I have a plainsgame hunt planned for the end of July and I am very excited.

I regularly hunt here in the US but have never been abroad. Gonna be lots of fun and excitement.

Welcome and good luck wth your planned hunt!

Welcome to AH Frozen6bt!

Welcome to AH, Frozen6bt!

Welcome to AH, Frozen6bt

Welcome from Tropical Minnesota

Anticipation and preparation is a huge part of the game!
Have fun preparing.

AH should help.

Welcome.

..:welcome:..to AH. Where exactly is 'north of north pole'..?

Well, when you find yourself at Santa Claus' house, get on the highway and head north about 14 miles and there I am.....:thumb:

Welcome to AH Frozen6bt! Been there done that use to have 10 acres in delta junction some years back to damn cold for me moved back down to the banana belt (Palmer/Wasilla) who will you be hunting with and what animals are on your list?

Where exactly is 'north of north pole'..?

:laughing: Hey Doc North Pole is in Alaska not to far out of Fairbanks and headed towards Delt Junction, Its where Santa walks around in the winter time in his Tshirt about 30 degrees below Zero. -35C

Welcome to AH Frozen6bt! Been there done that use to have 10 acres in delta junction some years back to damn cold for me moved back down to the banana belt (Palmer/Wasilla) who will you be hunting with and what animals are on your list?

Thanks Bob!
Delta ain't just cold, it's windy! that wind will whip right through you. No thanks. I'll stay up here north of the Pole in the balmy -40*.....

I'll be with Dries Visser safaris going for Gemsbok, Impala and a warthog for starters. I'd love a Kudu but it ain't in the budget at this time but one never knows what will happen if a 60" walks by......

Welcome to AH Frozen6bt! You will definitely enjoy the South African weather! Remember to post photo's of your hunt in July!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeilaLemie

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS is proud to say that we are members of PHASA.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-09 at 08.11.01_9d17b32f.jpg